xisto Community
Thorned Rose

Multi-input Touch Screen

This is a demonstration video of a latest technology touch-screen. It is truely amazing and mind boggling to think of the possible uses for this technology. You can check out the 3 1/2 minute long video here. Most of the time new technology to me is so so but this is pretty damn spectacular!

Posted Image

WOW! That truly is an amazing piece of work! Technology keeps on getting better and better. I think that I may buy this! Altough, it probably will be expensive, it looks well worth it.

I saw this earlier and my first thoughts were "wow, that is amazing!" If those ever become popular and it's features were fully utilized by applications then it could save alot of time and gaming would probably take a step forward too. I hope this product makes it big in the market. I would love to get my hands on one.

I rarely drool over technologies, but in this case, I'm honestly shocked. This kind of technology would speed up computer work efficiency by at least fifty percent. I'm still in awe over the kinds of things that can be done. There's only one thing for it - watch the video again.

Haha nice screen. Now screens can accept multiple and simultanoues touches, the new age computers will not require a keyboard or a mouse.I'll be very interested to see such monitors live soon.Nice findout...

This is a demonstration video of a latest technology touch-screen. It is truely amazing and mind boggling to think of the possible uses for this technology. You can check out the 3 1/2 minute long video here. Most of the time new technology to me is so so but this is pretty damn spectacular!

Posted Image

I saw this movie clip before...its so amazing

I want a computer monitor like that..

I was watching a doco the other day on what technologies Star Trek has spawned (cell phones, iPods etc) and they were talking about how they had to work in more and more new fangled futuristic technology to keep fans interested but even so, viewers slowly dropped off and ratings have never been as good as in the beginning of Next Generation. I wondered at why this might be. Was it the storylines, the characters, plot, cgi.... what? I could only come to the conclusion that it was in part because nobody is wowed by new technology anymore. Sure people say, that's really neat, I want one but nobody really gets overly excited. The point of this tangent and tirade is that I count myself among the many who see something new and go "oh yay" but this was like "holy sh**!!". This has to be the most wowing piece of tech to come out in some time. Inventors - keep those crazy ideas flowing forth!

I am trully amazed by this technology...trully amased...trully...I don't even know what to say, it's crazy. It would get multimedia and everything so far that actual mouses will be seen as antiquities. This would change everything a computer looks like...no mouse, no keyboard...no tablet(lol)...and the feeling is undescribable.Let me watch the movie once again :(

Really amazing! Just not sure how sensitive it is to human touch. And how think the screen will have to be. The demonstrator did not seem to press hard onto the screen. If this one become widely available, it would be one innovation comparable to the TFT LCD. Another thing that I am concerned is its precision. Will it be precise enough to be used in industry like CAD / CAM , drawing and designing?