xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gta

Gta San Andreas Gaming

This is one of the best games I have ever seen. There is so much that you can do. I can't wait for it to come out for PC. I have it for PS2 but its just not as good as computer games. There is so much more to do with a pc than a PS2.The game rocks if any of you are interested in buying it.

From all the info i have gotten and the pics i have seen i'd say its great but unfortunately i an a pc gamer and have to wait till late january to get the game.....does anyone know how big in size its going to be for pc?

Best game ever, theres only one problem its just to big I keep getting lost, I drove round in a hugh circle the other day. :D But still gang wars, an entire state and all the millions ( exageration, or is it? :) ) of mini games, as close to purfect as is currently possible. Thats my opinion obviously.

Yea i love this game. Get your guy either all fat really skinny or like a huge muscle man. Its cool. when hes ripped he can run for ever and alomst 1 hit will kill anyone. I kinda wish they made it online same as the others on can play 1 player offline. I guess that it is ok still great game.

Yeah i guess it would be cool to play GTA San Andreas online. It would be the first of the GTA series to be played online. Though it would be funny to see the duels players would be having it would be like a killing spree where most players looked the same unless they changed their skin. It would be like a new era of counter strike except it would be GTA.

gta is a good game i have past about 23 missions over my bros house you are a black dud and the weaponds are better and cars are better i have a low rider in my grage and this game i rate it a 10 :)

Hey gta but how would u play online wat missions would u do i dont get why they would put gta online because you would not beable to do no missions or maybe agin you could just kill each other.

It could just be an everyone for themselves scenario where u just kill each other like counter strike. It would be amazing if that were true because with all the different weapons and vehicles the action would never stop. There would be police helicopters flying in the sky and shooting all over. And there could be races etc. ....................Thge point is it could be fun....

GTA SA was awsome, i beat it in about 3 days, side missions and all. Now I'm starting over with no cheats this time. I was gonna do it without cheats the first time, but then I got to a mission I was having trouble with and wanted to unlock the other parts of the map. So I cheated. I'm about 23% without cheats now :(