xisto Community
midnitesun

Why Do You Post In Trap17 ?

why do you post in trap17 ?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

since Xisto is a favourite site for all of us who are posting here, i was wondering what are the main reasons behind that keeps us motivated and go on posting at Xisto.so lets find out by casting a poll here !

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Modified the poll.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I started out just posting for AfterDawn many years ago. It was for me to share ideas and finding for the aforementioned forum theme. I wanted to place all my acquired knowledge into one single place, so that I can revisit if I forget or to help out other members who are having a tough time. It was purely for intellectual stimulation.But that forum just got too complex for me and the core theme was being branched out to too many unnecessary subjects. So I stopped. It was just last year I had sudden spike of interest in hosting solutions when I started a business idea. And after seeking not too long, I came across Xisto. Needless to say that my desire to collect all my knowledge base into single place is still within me. I have subscribed to many topics in Xisto and I have made few topics that I'd like to keep reminding myself. And I can access them when I'm off on the road. There were times when I accessed this forum to fix a computer problem. So, this forum is like my traveling bookmark or external storage space for all key articles for my solution I acquired over the years. :lol:

I post in lots of forums,, from wich are mostly gaming forums.I wanna post here as much as possible, but I don't have much to contribute, still I post here as much as I can :lol:

I really came to Xisto for free Hosting and started posting for credits. As time went by I saw many useful information in this forum and decided to contribute to this forum. I agree with BuffaloHELP that this forum acts as a repository of information which I can access from anywhere as well as useful to others. I got many of my problems solved by posting them here. And I pointed them to those who faced the same problem. By posting here regularly I've got an online identity and I wish to continue to contribute to this forum as long as I can.Another important thing that I want to inform here is that this forum helps me to inform the members of any new events of importance that happen on the net and also keeps me informed.

I post in a lot of forums.. probably too many. Sometimes there are interesting topics that I want to reply to. Most of the time, I want to keep my free hosting.. I guess thats the main motivation behind posting here. If it weren't for that, I'd probably be inactive now, from all the times I've come here to post but couldn't find anything to contribute to.. (there have been times when its the opposite, too)So, all three options, I guess :\

Well, To be honest I post at Xisto for 3 reasons :The first one is to keep my hosting credits up, second is to gain knowledge..Yes that is right! I come here and I get to know a lot of things which would be hassle for me..if I go ahead and try to find that information on the web and over here I get all the information in a snap!And the third reason I post over here is that I want to share my ideas, thoughts and want to know what exactly people think about my ideas and thoughts, I also post because it actually helps people bring together and let them share there culture and how exactly they live..So, overall its a mix of the options you've provided here :lol:

Well my reason is that I want to be able to keep my free awesome ad-free hosting that you can't get anywhere. I like talking on forums and I do kind of like these forums because their not based on just one topic. If you ever been to a forum that focuses on one thing, it starts to get old and boring. Its nice to be able to talk about many things in your life or just about anything else.

i post on this forum for many reasons:i would like to keep up my hosting credits so that i wont losse my web hosting package on this wonderful hostsecondly, since Xisto had lived upto my expectations for a good quality web host, i try to contirbute to the forums as asked by Xistoyes, i've been on many other community forums and they are interesting but not as active as the Xisto forumsthe forums are also very helpful and provide quite a lotta information with good quality opinions from the other Xisto members

I keep posting here, well for the most part I'm a moderator!When I first came here, I came to help people out, and learn new things, I wasn't really here for the hosting. Then with new things, comes new ideas :lol:. So I made my own website and got hosted.I'm still here because I love the community, everyone is great. I love being a moderator for Xisto.

Ok.. you might laugh why I m posting here.. but anyway, I have to agree to the fact that, I have learnt a lot from this community.

I am on it everyday. I keep a close eye on the LATEST TOPICS and everyday I learn something new!

For example, Just 2 mins back, I went through this topic regarding Partial Birth Abortion..And I never knew things related to this and the laws which applied to it. Anyway, It like a news channel for learning diffrent stuff at one place.

I am glad, members share their interests here and help others share their views about it :-)

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/34005-partial-birth-abortion-its-legalization/ => Incase you are wondering about that partial birth abortion post.. ;-)

I came here originally for the free hosting but then found somewhere else. I kept posting and staying active as I fast realised what a vast source of knowledge this was. Through this forum, I've greatly improved my coding skills. Many opinions have been put forward which have and still do challenge my believes and opinions.After realising that and having my old host go paid, I reacquired hosting from here...EDIT: Just realized, 800th post :lol:

I post here for many reasons. The original reason was to get free web hosting but I used to post on many other forums as well but when they closed down I needed to find a new one too. This was sort of like the all in one package. I like to post my opinions and share ideas and stuff. I like to help others and stuff too so I hope to be a bigger part of these forums some day.

To start with I posted to contribute to this forum and share my thoughts and ideas, and to gain knowledge from the tutorials. When I decided to start my blog up and I needed some webspace the most obvious choice was here, so now I post to keep my hosting and to contribute to the community I have learned so much from.