xisto Community
smartbei

Parite Virus How do I get rid of it?

During one of routine scans my viruscan did, it told me it had 5 .exe files that were infected by the Parite virus. After looking online I found a removal tool by BitDefender, which apparently didn't notice the viruses. I also found a website telling me to download a recovery file to a uninfected computer (something I don't have access to), put it on a disk, run the infected computer in Safe Mode and run the disk to clear the viruses.So far I have tried:Grisoft AVG - found the viruses but didn't remove themBitDefender Parite removal tool - didn't even find the virusesBitDefender Proffesional Edition viruscan - didnt find the virusesAnyone know any way to remove the virus? Apparently it spreads quickly to other .exe files, and I really have no idea how to remove it.

What virus scaner are you using ?maybe you need to update those antivirus programs, when you download them usualy they dont have fresh definitions for viris... look how old are they.and update em, if that dont help try to use Mcaffe virus removal tool.. or how does its caled.

You can go here https://security.symantec.com/nss/getnss.aspx?/defaultid=ie&venid=sym .On this site u can scan your entire system (requires java and activeX controls-just use internet explorer).If this don't solve ur problem the best way to do that is to boot from some security cd or something like that,dos,etc.Then u find that exe and delete it manualy.Sometimes u can't delete certain virus because win is still using it.There is several other ways to solve that.For me this is the best way.