xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
noxit

My website

B) hello everyone ...this is my first ever post in this forum..

Welll this is the address of my current website ..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and this is a community website of industrial and emchanical engineers of uet lahore,pakistan . And its based on Xoops2 script and works with PHP and my SQL...you can visit this site but would be able to view it completely after getting registered ....
Thankyou.

Nice site .. however I should tell u one thing! Put a Nice title under the title tag and some data in meta tags. It will help u in search engine rankings!

Thanks budddy ...am thinking abt doing so ..but you knwo am here to shift my present website here So tht i could be able to use the domain name ...Anyways thanks alot for your kind suggestion.. B)

Good Idea.. PM your userid and password to the ADMIN and let him login to ur account and delete the domain from your account and Add it into his. I think, this is what they want. Because, otherwise, they would not have told to not to register. They would instead keep the settings and configurations in their hand. I think they should do it. And if you get registered and get a domain, please tell me. Because Even i will get assured that this host actually gives hosting account. Mean time..B)

well i got to sayi love your intro B) (nice banana :P )nice webdisign.but the menu buttons (right up)got some space between it.

eeeehhmmm... exually there is...

i will make a screenshot for you.

Posted Image

you see this blue lines between it.

thats the space i'm talking about.

sometimes the people go and search the internet for free buttons and free menus and stuff. you can also create them easyly on frontpage and stuff, because there standart buttons, or people copy them from other websites.some people (like me B) ) make them ourselfs.with photoshop or what so ever

hey is this a free website or some bucks are needed plz........tell and from where r ucoz i know a website which offers a free .co.uk domain for 2 yrs.........

hey is this a free website or some bucks are needed plz........tell and from where r u
coz i know a website which offers a free .co.uk domain
for 2 yrs.........

I think you missed something, this is from 4 years ago :D

hmmmmi really like your website but in my opinion i think you should try to work on it a little morefor example try using more atractive templates and more features on you web siteflash videos are never a bad thing so try using more of them:)sorry if i gave i bad answer:(