Posted Image

Posted Image

Razor

Posted Image

Posted Image

Johnny

Posted Image

Posted Image

must give reason for vote or it will be nulled.

My vote goes to Razor. I like the style, and it's pretty professional looking. Could use a thicker border, in my opinion, but overall, nice userbar.Avalon: 0S_M: 0Razor: 1Johnny: 0

I think there could have been a lot more entries, and I think the people that did enter could have done a lot better, but I guess I vote for avalon. The web look is neat.Avalon: 1S_M: 0Razor: 1Johnny: 0

I don't think it's right that contributors should be voting, but hey, someone has to vote I guess.

Saint Michael - The animation idea is good, but the graphic has no text for too long. It's more like a blank userbar than one for Xisto. I think the blue text should stay visible for longer.

Johnny - Sorry, it just looks too plain and the smaller text should be further to the left to balance the bar out.

Razor - Looks very professional, it tells you about the forums and the free hosting. Not bad with such a small graphic to work with. Not sure if it's the scan lines doing it, but the text looks a little pixelated in places. Even so, it gets my vote.

Avalon: 1

S_M: 0

Razor: 2

Johnny: 0

Well, my vote goes to RAZOR too!Not only I like the style he has used for the Text part on the left hand side..but has used that texture kind of thing...to make it look clean and flowing!Avalon: 1S_M: 0Razor: 3Johnny: 0

I don't think it's right that contributors should be voting, but hey, someone has to vote I guess.

Oh snapple, was I not supposed to vote? I just figured I would since nobody else was. :lol:

My vote is to avalon. The text really isnt too good at all..And the symbol is a little choppy, but i <3 the border and background. Maybe you should've made the symbol kinda like the bg..Try n make the symbol's layer soft light or overlay..Meh. Just a thought.Avalon: 2S_M: 0Razor: 3Johnny: 0

Since we have other "contributors" as it were ...voting..well i guess my vote goes toJohnny...my reason is basically..its nice fresh ....clean..very nice on the eyes man....Avalon: 2S_M: 0Razor: 3Johnny: 1

Edited by Razor (see edit history)