xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michaelper22

Mike's First Banner Cheaply made, but gets the point through

I made this using M$ Paint, and made the background with the header of the forum theme. It looks bad because when I saved it in Paint, it did some annoying conversion that screwed it up. I'll make another one as a JPEG sometime.

Posted Image

MS Paint does some stupid conversion when saving as GIF. Good try however. If you need the original one I'll uploaded for you. That was my attempt (a fast one) to replace the default INVISION logo. This was my original intent but the background did not fit the default skin. And since we are looking for a new logo for Xisto and Xisto in general, I decided to leave it as is.

Posted Image

Once you have the new one posted, I'll upload it to http://forums.xisto.com/topic/125-user-contributions/

Thank you.

OK, I kinda redesigned my banner. I changed the feature list a little, and I have the uncompressed .bmp and a .jpg on my disk. Enjoy all. I will put this banner on my site.

Posted Image

Here's the .bmp:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

Could you omit the version of cPanel? When we upgrade our cPanel to the latest version, your banner will no longer be valid. Let's project far into the future where a creation today will still be used tomorrow. :lol:Thanks.

Sure. But what I could do is change it if/when an upgrade takes place. Believe me, If I find out that we have a new version of cPanel, I'll be all over it and then some.

I even added the FrontPage feature. Here it is:

Posted Image

And a link to the .bmp:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

And since we are looking for a new logo for Xisto and Xisto in general, I decided to leave it as is.

There are a lot of graphic designers here, why not put the creation of the new logo/s in a competition of some sort? Opaque could judge the winner. :lol:

Nice banner. I like how you made it with the header of the forum so it all matches. One more to the collection. :lol:

Thanks to everyone for their praises and compliments. I'm glad that I'm able to contribute to the Xisto community. By the way, Plenoptic, weren't you a mod or admin once upon a time?