xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Your Signs And Thus Who You Are? Im getting astrological on your ***

So I have some friends now who are very much into the whole spiritual and astrological stuff and all that. So I was wondering if any o fyou are into it as well. If you are, does it fit who you are or are you totally different from your astrological signs. If you don't know, here they are:Aries Mar 21 Apr 20 Taurus Apr 21 May 20 Gemini May 21 Jun 21 Cancer Jun 22 Jul 22 Leo Jul 23 Aug 22 Virgo Aug 23 Sep 22 Libra Sep 23 Oct 22 Scorpio Oct 23 Nov 21 Sagittarius Nov 22 Dec 21 Capricorn Dec 22 Jan 20 Aquarius Jan 21 Feb 19 Pisces Feb 20 Mar 20

I'm a virgo =P and yeah.. i pretty much fit it. I'm a self-critical perfectionist who works life like a puzzle, and i love talking/hearing about ME!! Buuut... i'm really lazy, and i think we're supposed to be really industrious.. o well. Everyone has a Moon sign as well, but the moon changes houses every hour or so, so you have to know what hour you were born to figure it out.. **grinz** and i cant remember, so i don't know mine. That one's supposed to describe how we feel inside as opposed to how we act (which is the sun sign... the one everyone knows) Actually i think we're supposed to have a bunch.. but i think those are the two most important.. I'm more into Tarot and mediumship than astrology.