xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Your First Words let us know your cutey words spelled all wrong

My first words at the age of 2 were: Bye and Yes (not very special) But if you do had special first words please let us know and reply! :lol:My wrong spelled words:Tifisy - Televisie (Dutch) - TelevisionTangepoesten - Tandenpoetsen (Dutch) - Brush TeethLocola - Chocolade (Dutch) - ChocolateDid you always spelled words wrong way too when you were a little kid? Reply and tell about it, its funny really !!!

My first word was about when I was 2, and it was "pub"! My brother's was "trousers" as far as I can remember :lol: When I was young I always spelt things phoenetically, which resulted in some weird spellings. Also I often missed of Y's at the beginning of words, but I have no idea why.

My first word was dad but said more times, so it wos dadadadaI have been told that when I was 2, i used to say Juicy Can, as opposed to Dressing Gown! :lol: Lucky Me!!...