xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Larry2006

Thank You For The Warm Welcome Folks Bye Bye Now !

I don't really get why you posted this to be honest. But whatever. Nothing you say can make me believe in God, unless I see him myself... Oh well.

If you have no faith in God, then I don't understand why you are even trying to communicate with me.

I don't really get why you posted this to be honest. But whatever. Nothing you say can make me believe in God, unless I see him myself... Oh well.

If you have no faith in God, then I don't understand why you are even trying to communicate with me.

Isn't that kinda rude? To not speak to people who don't have "faith in God"? lol

How about this: It was posted here because this is the "general" section. I don't believe there is a rule about not posting bible quotes. However, if he is trying to acquire webhosting, copy/pasting scripture isn't exactly the right way =Pinyourarms, I don't believe your first post here was necessary. He wasn't asking you to become a religious person. He wasn't asking ANYBODY to. Infact, he wasn't asking anybody ANYTHING. He merely posted a quote from the bible and his beliefs. His retort may have been anything BUT friendly and church-going, but I believe it may have been warranted.When he starts pointing fingers and condemning us for being atheist (or whatever) then I'll speak my piece. Until then, just let it go.

Hey you guys. Nice devotional Larry. Yeah if you copied it from a site, you should place it in qoutes. Yeah I am a Christian, glad to see you here. This is a religious post guys, athiests can still post their opinion since this is a public forum, but you also don't have to be critical. He wasn't trying to convert you in the first place anyhow. As to his response, it could have been handled with a little more tact, but he is basically saying you are posting for no reason other then to voice an opinion that has nothing to do with this post. All you said is you don't know why he posted this. And it was also a oneliner.But on to the post. Yes we all have different ways to worship God. As you said, some may sing their praises, and others don't. Some shout for joy, and others are content to sit. However the pure and true heart of worship is the one he knows that God is Lord, and seeks Him with all their heart, knowing taht He alone is the Creator of all things. Nice post buddy. Thanks for posting it. Remember to use qoutes next time :lol:

since author of this thread (Larry2006) decided to EDIT his ENTIRE post altogether (title, original post/message, etc.) of his own volition, i'm closing this since there is no point in keeping it open.