xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Do You Want To Be A Man Or A Woman ?

do you want to be a man or a woman ?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I dont think people who are serious coping with the problem of being in the wrong body will easily spread the word in this topic hahaha but any way, I'm soooo happy I am a woman I dont want to be a man. But as far as my period, I'd like to change sex yes!!:lol: Hahahah no Just kidding. I bet boy's have their own problems too, which they like to get rid off.

I've done pretty well for my first 21 years as being a woman... I think I'd like to keep it that way. Men just puzzle me... I think I'd get all confused if I was one. Plus, I'd be such a girly guy... that might just be odd :lol: But then again, I can think of some really great girly men so who knows :P

I guess there is always some questions about how it would be on the other side , but I'm pretty content with my maleness. There are times when it might be good to be the opposite sex, but remember that we are 'who we are' partly because of the labels we have carried for a long time, so the switch would be confusing in many regards. Males and females have different perspectives on many issues.

Interesting Topic.

lol Well considering I am a man I just would rather keep it that way. I am a man for a reason, although sometimes I do wonder what it would be like on the opposite side but it doesn't really matter to me. Each gender has their advantages.

I am a man and proud LOL...and i think id rather stay that way for allt he things you see about getting pregnant and stuff....all those othe rproblems like that....well i dont think i could cope with all that pain... XDwould be fun i suppose to see what it is like though..

I constantly get told by one friend in particular that I'm not a girl. I wear boys clothes, sometimes.. but thats just because of my extreme dislike for pink and the fact that it is present on nearly every piece of female clothing. I don't bother spending hours on hair and/or makeup. I have boys shoes, and have for years. At work (I work at a pool), I wear boys shorts (the long ones, down to your knees) instead of the short tight ones girls usually wear. I have an odd amount of piercings, with the holes being larger than they should be. All that being said, and despite what that friend says, I (usually) like being a girl. I don't think I'd be a guy if I had a choice. I just.. like being a boyish girl? I mean, if you're a guy, and you wear girls clothes, you're stereotyped as gay. If you're a girl, and you wear boys clothes, people just look at you a little funny and don't really know what to stereotype you as. Given that I don't like stereotypes, this concept works.

I'm female and I am fine with what I am.Only thing I don't like is period coz I have bad cramps for about 5 days.I would be so much happier without it. And I'll have more time in life too. (5 days every month) Now when I have period...it's just bad. :P But apart from that (oh maybe, in the future, pregnancy and giving birth), being a girl is cool :lol:

I'm a teenage man and I have to say I find girls wierd and unintresting for the most part, but it is that weirdness that makes me wonder what life must be like to be a girl.But then again, what really is the difference? We're both human, after all...

I am a male and like being a male. Men a lot of times get to do more things. Women just stand in the kitchen cooking all day or are cleaning or something. No offense. I just watch a lot of tv and spend lots of time on the computer :lol: . But I like being a male and would never wanna change.

I'm glad I'm a girl actually. When I was young (I was a tomboy), so I hung out with guys, and felt so different from the girls, but now I'm more feminine, so I'm happy that I'm a girl. The only downside of being a girl is the thing we have like every month for a week, and getting pregnanet. I want a kid and all, but the thought of how painful it is to give birth! *Shivers* But it'll be all worth it in the end. I did have a debat with my guy friend awhile ago about which gender is better. He ended up winning that it's so much easier being a woman, so that got me convinced, so that's why I'm happy being a girl 100%

I rather be a man. We don't have to go through periods and cramps and stuff. But that would be good to get out of class. lol. I don't know females are being attacked all the time. They think they have to look a certain way, be a certain way, and afraid to do something because other girls will spread nasty rumors. Their more constricted to the rules of society that are non existant except only in their heads. Guys have pressure too. Its just i think girls have it worse. So i rather be aguy..

He ended up winning that it's so much easier being a woman, so that got me convinced, so that's why I'm happy being a girl 100%

How is it easier to be a guy? Guys get to be lazy and get away with things.. :B
Really, I'm a girl and pretty happy with it, but every so often.... I like guy things, so all my friends are guys, and it just seems like I'd fit in better if I was a guy, too. It just seems weird sometimes, to be the only girl ^^;