xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
htdefiant

My Blog

I wanted to introduce my blog to Xisto.com. The URL is theperspectives.blogspot.com. The blog topics are centered around explorations of the world - politics, religion, and more. I hope to provoke debate and meet some diverse people along the way.Maybe I can get some good comments on my blog from people at Xisto.com.Thanks guys,htdefiant

hey, nice blog, although the layout may not have been made by you i like te layout of choice, weird thing for content i wouldn't have enough time on my hands to give people general news..and even if i did i dont think i would just because that is what CNN and nother news channel's and websites are for! If you plan on getting your blog big maybe you could add more feature later on like a forum, or somthing

hey i think this is a pretty cool blog. even though you used a standard template i think its nice. i think blogs that are for debateing are pretty cool. but im not really so much intrested in politics that it is somehting for me. you might want to condiser having a forum thread for like each topic for people to be able to debate on topics better. other than that i think youll have it nice at Xisto if you decide to move the blog. i know that blogspot supports ftp so you wont have to have the bar at the top anymore. good luck :lol: