xisto Community
Johnny

New Graphics By Johnny

Typical Metroid blast sig:

Posted Image

Johnny's signature word, "word.": (looks almost like Dooga's guy, doesn't it?)

Posted Image

Button for upcoming graphics site:

Posted Image

New avatar:

Posted Image

Rate/comment/criticize.

Loving the Samus sig. Kinda hard to see the text, but still awesome. Just wondering, if possible, what brushes did you use for it?

I honestly don't remember which brushes I used...it was 5 or 6 sets.That one's animated, btw...forgot to mention. Just glows slowly.I was told recently that my text is too distracting, so I'm trying to tone it down a bit. Almost to the point of not being seen, like the sigs from a guy named MaynardsTOOL.

Maybe it's just me with my crappy dial-up connection, but 396kb file size for a sig seems way too big. I assume this is due to the animation. The animation from my perspective is barely noticeable, in fact, I couldn't notice it all. I like the image, but I don't think the animation was worth it. I also agree with TF about the text, it's too hard to read.The "word" sig I won't comment on, don't like the concept so my comments on the content would be irrelevant.The button looks like someone cropped it too much. I assume this was done on purpose, but to me it looks a little odd. The "sone Conc" text at the top of the button is also confusing. Being it is the bigger text, I thought that was the name of the site, not "Plusone Concepts".The avatar is great, simple and recognisable as the big J's avatar. Wouldn't change a thing with it.

Whooo hooo feedback. :huh:

[1]Maybe it's just me with my crappy dial-up connection, but 396kb file size for a sig seems way too big. I assume this is due to the animation. The animation from my perspective is barely noticeable, in fact, I couldn't notice it all. I like the image, but I don't think the animation was worth it. I also agree with TF about the text, it's too hard to read.
[2]The "word" sig I won't comment on, don't like the concept so my comments on the content would be irrelevant.

[3]The button looks like someone cropped it too much. I assume this was done on purpose, but to me it looks a little odd. The "sone Conc" text at the top of the button is also confusing. Being it is the bigger text, I thought that was the name of the site, not "Plusone Concepts".

[4]The avatar is great, simple and recognisable as the big J's avatar. Wouldn't change a thing with it.

[1]Duly noted. I tend to forget about filesizes with broadband...thanks.

[2]Consider it an inside joke.

[3]Yes, the cropping look was on purpose. And I know the sone Conc sticks out a bit...it's this light background...when I posted it on gamerenders that text was nothing more than shadow in the background. I'll fix that later, thanks.

[4]w00t. (Yeah, I had to make a new ava to go with the graphically-new me. That and I'm also turning it into a CS spray, because I used my old ava before, and people kept thinking it was a U, or not even a letter. -.-)

Thankies for the great feedback. I appreciate it. <3

The first one is ok. I like all in it - background, text and render. Just add some normal border:) 6.8/10Second is cool art. Like it a lot. Nice. 6/10 + 1/10 for idea + 1/10 for simple:)Button and awart both are ok, 7/10 for both of them

The first one is ok. I like all in it - background, text and render. Just add some normal border:) 6.8/10
Second is cool art. Like it a lot. Nice. 6/10 + 1/10 for idea + 1/10 for simple:)

Button and awart both are ok, 7/10 for both of them

The first one has a 1px black bordere on it. Thanks for the comment. :huh:

Not rating because I don't see the point.I like the first one. The sort of spiral thingies are cool... never knew how people could do them. It's a bit unoriginal though. But still cool...as usual.The second one looks like a piece of poo with face and arms. It's cute. It's sort of like ghetto poo.The third one looks too cramped and the text n the bottom looks like you just cut part of it off and tried to put a border to hide it. It looks a bit professinal though.And I love the color and shape of the silhouette... it's my kind of taste. NYCe and simpleOverall very well done johnny dear.

Not rating because I don't see the point.
I like the first one. The sort of spiral thingies are cool... never knew how people could do them. It's a bit unoriginal though. But still cool...as usual.

The second one looks like a piece of poo with face and arms. It's cute. It's sort of like ghetto poo.

The third one looks too cramped and the text n the bottom looks like you just cut part of it off and tried to put a border to hide it. It looks a bit professinal though.

And I love the color and shape of the silhouette... it's my kind of taste. NYCe and simple

Overall very well done johnny dear.

Ghetto poo huh? :huh:

Haha, thanks for the comments becca dear.