xisto Community
joeysicily

The Psycho

I'm back with another story that I recall. Well again back in the day, when I first started using the internet to chat there was a thing called the resort. There was no AOL or AIM or yahoo messenger. It was just this thing that you would telnet into and just have a handle name. My original name was CuteguyNJ . :huh: Well of course with a name like that Lots of people wanted to get to know me. Well, I did start sending out pics.. but no one really had pictures back then except for snail mail. I winded up scanning on in and created a basic webpage that had a picture of me and a few pictures of my car (which i still have) back then was pretty new, it was a 1994 red pontiac firebird with t-top and stick.. it was hot.. if you wanna check it out.. I think i still have that old website up http://scarpulla.tripod.com/ Anyway. I'm from NJ and these people were from all over the world. .but this one phsyco was from boston. We talked and she sent a pic. I was ah.. not too bad.. but I was not willing to drive up to boston to see her, but she was willing to come fly down with her friend.. so I told my cousin sal we can go on a double date. So anyway right before she flies down she tells me that she couldn't cash her check or something so I can pay for the ticket and she will pay me when she gets down.. Already I was weary about that, but I'm a nice guy and can't seem to say no.. so I agreed. so we pick them up at the airport. and these two average girls come out.. well I wasn't that impressed.. I think her picture was better LOL. So, when she arrives, she gives me a card and says the money is inside, but dont open it until we leave. So i put in it my pocket and forget about it. So anyway we hang out , go to dinner and all.. oh by the way the ticket was only for the day.. I think they flew back out that night. The date was finally over and they of course wanted to hangout again some day. My cousin was like what do you get me into.. So, they leave and I remember about the card. I open the card and nope.. no cash but this whole letter saying how she was soo happy to meet me and that we had such a wonderful time. I'm like how would she know this when we didnt even meet yet, since she wrote the card BEFORE we met. So i asked her about it and shes like well i wrote two card one bad.. one good. Now that I think about it.. she was probably lying about that too.

Well, turns out that this girl also liked about her age and was only 17 and claimed to be like 19.. and she started to call me everyday.. well I still wanted my money soo i didn't really let her off the hook to easily. Well I knew someone else in boston and we went to meet up at foxwood.. again another double date for me and cousin.. as we were at foxwoods in CT. I asked my cousin, hey maybe we should just drive up to boston cause i wanna get my money.. so we drive up and we do happen to find her well, she tries to go get the money inside but says her dad didnt have it.. so agin I leave empty handed but we did wind up hanging out again a little ,but i was soo disgusted.

Finally we left and told her I wanted the money and told her to mail it to me. well eventually she did, but the phone calls did not stop.. so finally, i said listen.. do not call me anymore. hmm, you would think after someone tells you that.. they would get the picture.. no? NOPE.. not this girl.. she calls again saying hey since this is the last time we are going to talk .. cant you at least talk to me for a little bit...i'm like sure.. so we talk.. then im like well nice talking to you.. take good care.. bye.. was that the end?? NOPE.. she calls again..saying the same thing.. and im like I told you to stop calling.. bye.. doesnt end there.. I think I got a few more phone calls.. untill FINALLY it stopped.. You know whats funny... well on my website.. I updated to include my new AIM address well.. not sure if it was from my site or someing but one day like 3 years later.. i get a IM saying hey.. is this you? and told me she was the girl from boston.. i'm like your still trying to talk to me?? shes says.. fine.. bye.. and that was that.. onto the next one..

Notice from serverph 052006:
edited topic title. fixed spelling.

wow that is sum tuff stuff. that girl is a stocker. i think she would of made a great wife thought because she would never break away from you. I am only 14 and basicly i am just starting to date and most of the girls think a date is like i am going to ask them to marry me. They make a big deal out of it i asked this really cool girl out because she was just really fun to hang around with and she was like a party girl so anyway i went out with her a couple of times and now all the girls think i am like married to her and its like if i ask someone out they act like im cheating on all the other girls. But anyway freshman year rocks date all you can lol!!! :huh:

lol some story !! i sure would like to have someone stalking for a while like that but ofcourse i would flip off too later hehe ,makes me wonder why she didn't let you off the hook even after giving you money .

I can't believe you agreed to pay in the first place. Then to even worry bout the card having money in it. I guess for her it would be a wondeful thing, get paid to go visit some guy, hang out and go home. Thats the problem these coming days will only see more and more people like this, for her to try after 3 years was a good move i say, you were harsh. lol

Lol buddy, you should try selling that one to George Clooney to make a screenplay out of it. :lol: Now, aren't them modern girls (at least some of 'em...) prepared to play any tricks on us males? Feel rested that the lass you've been talking about is not the only trickster around, tell ya. Worse! Some of 'em don't even trick a guy for money, just for the fun of it, or perhaps to spend time instead of hanging around alone.I got a sneaky feelin' though that you hit the right mark in saying she was a psycho of sorts. A benign variety, I guess. Glad you got out of it with your money back.That was indeed a good one, jeez! Thanks for telling it around :P

Great story mate, however I do question the legitimacy of these stories you post, I just can't see all of these stories happening to 1 person.I mean, you must've made a gold mine out of these long posts.oh well, true or not true, great story.