xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nelarozi

Ski Racing 2006

O man just instaled the game and it si great! I specially like the downhill! when you go 130km/h everything starts to get foggy (just like in nfs). The graphic is good, there even is a multiplayer! There a 5 disciplines (slalom, giant slalom, super g, downhill,combination). hope you will try it and tell me about your opinion!

I have never had the urge to go skiing, leave the real stuff to the professionals I say! So when I originally tried the demo of this game, it was just that, something to try out and see whether it was any good. And it is! Which is why I bought it!Whether you ski or not, you'll find yourself coming back to this game again and again.It is difficult to start with, but once you gain more experience points you can increase your skill and get better skis. This makes it even more difficult to put down as you constantly try and better your best time. It may be fairly linear in it's approach but with four disciplines, (Downhill, Super G, Slalom and Giant Slalom) there is still a lot to this game.Highly recommended for those who want to ski but keep their bones intact!