xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Realtime/wma Player In Websites Whats the code

Alright, I'm making a website for a band. And he requested on the "Media" page that when you go there, you see there sample songs. And next to it, it's like "Song - Play in - MWA - RealTime." How do you make it so when you click, say, realtime, it takes you to another page and the player is right there, playing the song? I suppose this is some kind of PHP but I'm not sure.Links, code, tutorials, anything to get this working for me is appretiated.

I do this if I want to embed a media player in a webpage. I don't know if it puts the default player so I'm not sure if it's media player only, it can probably work for realtime. Anyways, it works. Just put a link to the page containing this.

<EMBED src="songs/coldplay-yellow.mp3"  width="220" height="180" LOOP="false" AUTOSTART="false">

Hope this helps. :huh:

Awsome, very simple and it works! Now I need to figure out how to get to to work with RealTime, because there's that black space, for a video there. I don't want that ><.Thank you!

i was also looking for this a while ago. I thought it would have been alot more complicated so i gave up looksing to find it. But thanks for posting the code. I should be able to get what i wanted to do done now. Thanks again!

Has anyone figured out how to-add a list to the above player code?-add a link?-customize the colors? I've got the code for a JavScript that does all of the above but the list. And you need extra files to get it to work. The only other drawback is that you need SilverLight installed for it to play.So if ANYONE has figured out how to apply the above to the embed quicktime player code, PLEASE SHARE!!If you want to go the JavaScript route then here's the link:https://www.jwplayer.com/ Thanks

-reply by SEspider