xisto Community
Claudia

Moving From Another Host

Hello,After reading your plans with attention, I have decided to buy the cheapest premium package. However, my domains are already hosted with another company, and I wanted to transfer everything, including my sub-domain, ftp, mysql, and so on, configurations from there to my Xisto - Web Hosting account. Is it possible to do this host transfer without loosing any data? If yes, how?Thank you,Claudia

You have the following options :-1. If your current host uses Cpanel, you can give the cpanel login details along with Cpanel login url at that time of signup in notes section. And request us to copy your account.2. You can use the Cpanel backup feature, create a full backup and request us to restore it at our end.3. Else, You can do that by manually by backing up everything manually and restoring at our servers. Only MySQL database requires extra attention when running backup, the rest should go fine..