xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Cla Army Of Killers A new topic for it.

We are going to be open for recruiting again. Anyone who wants to join can. If you don't play any Battle.Net game, I'll make sure to get a little graphic made for your game. We are a clan for all Battle.Net games. We will try and have WarCraft 3 tournements. We will have StarCraft and Diablo 2 tournements. StarCraft tournements will be the usual play against another person tournement. Diablo 2 on the other hand will be building a new char in a certain amount of time. Like in 1 week, you had to get to a certain lvl. All people who make it there will advance to the next round. The next round will be dueling the other people. The winner of that will recieve something. Before we have one of those tournements, the leaders that play Diablo 2, will magic find and rush people in nightmare and hell to get runes and other things for the winner of the Tournement. The winner will most likely recieve a middle to a High Rune. But we will not work that hard to get one. It is what ever we can find in a few days of magic finding and rushing in nightmare and hell. If you get a HR but not the one you want and you complain, you will not recieve it if we have not given it to you yet, and you will not participate in the next Diablo 2 tournement. We want the tournements to be fun. We will also have a few recruiting tournements. Only once inawhile though. The first few people who join will get a higher rank because I need people as leaders. It will only be like the first 5 but anyone that wants to join can. And we will help allies when ever possible. If an ally is in war with some one, I expect that many of the people in the clan would be there. If you need more info, msg me on battle.net or here.