xisto Community
Johnny

Three More Sigs From Johnny

i like the second and third one, but the first one seems a but boring to me...just takes a bit to long to see the text ont he sig and no real images... but i like the other ones allot! good job!

I like the third one the best. Pretty good job on it. It is simple but cool I like it. The second isn't that bad as well. It is missing something I just can't place what. The first has some nice animation and is good in that point but I would take it a step first and make it like a techy sig or something.

Thanks for the comments guys. I agree, the first one is the one I like least, but spent the most time on. Go figure. I'm thinking maybe I should have had some sort of background with a render or something from the beginning, and the lines would come on top of that. Might go redo it later.As you said Plen, the second one seems to be missing something...I think it's the fact that the render isn't very involved in the background and vice-versa. They look great seperately, and okay together, but they'd look better integrated.The third one I won't comment, cause I like everything, except how I somehow cut the very top of his head off (it didn't look like that in Photoshop)The fourth one I can't complain...I like the shiny glowy crystal effect dealie. ;)Yes, I comment my own sigs. I'm just cool like that. :huh:

well hey boy wonder!I saw your last set of sigs and was impressed with the lot (as usual)But sorry to say..this batch of sigs has not impressed me a lot!3rd has to be the best in this lot of sigs. I dont want to give any suggestions..because you are the one who has taught me to make sigs :huh:

only the 3rd sig looks good wit hthe second one should have grunge the render to match the background, animation would have look better if the lines were given more detail.

perham -- thanks. it was made in adobe photoshop, which you can find tutorials for around the site.mayank -- yeah, I know...this bunch isn't so great.CF -- hm...vectors...I completely forgot about those...they were even my "thing" at one point too. I'll have to get my groove back with those. As for fonts, I haven't downloaded any yet...just brushes and renders. I'll probably get some for my next set.Mike -- Yeah, consider the first one scrapped. I didn't spend enough time on it.Thanks for the comments and criticism all. :huh:

Completely redid the first one...this one took me about three times as long.
Better, right?

Yes, I think it's better than the original, but I don't particurlay like it. I think it's just the animation itself, it seems kinda pointless. Sorry.

Yes, I think it's better than the original, but I don't particurlay like it. I think it's just the animation itself, it seems kinda pointless. Sorry.

Hehe, I knew someone would say that. Trust me, I know. I prefer it without animation too. I just went and did it anyway because gamerenders is having an animation-themed sotw. :huh: