xisto Community
vblk

I Just Saw The Most Awsome Gaming Pc Ever

Hey every bosy, I just saw one of the greatest Gaming PC's ever! It's on E-bay® unser the used Desktop Pc category. So why i s this Pc sooo good looking for me? well 1. It has 2GB Ram 2. It has 3 Moniters 3. Neon light in the Casing 4. Comes with Sound System and Web cam(the web cam isn't that alluring)You guys/Gals better go see it quick, it only there for 4 days. It has some great 1024x800 pixel images of th epc (yes wallpaper size!!)Just telling you all!

Like buffalo said, please give us a name to search for it.... or even better, give us a link to it.From what you have said, it isn't the best gaming system.The best gaming computer ever.... would have something like this:it would have a top of the line processor like: AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 2.60GHz Dual-Core Processormotherboard: Asus A8N SLI Premium NVIDIA Socket 939 ATX Motherboardaround 4gigs of ram250+ gigs hddliquid cooling + case fans = perfect cooling :huh:I don't know if this is the best video card but two of these would be best:GeForce Go 7800 GTXyou don't need 3 monitors but 3 lcd monitors is very nice. But yea, something around those specs of a computer is most likely the best gaming computer. To make it look nice, you would get a nice see through case with led lights on the fans and glowing liquid in the liquid cooling system.Also, people might say some of the items I said like amd or the video card might not be the best..... but I'm just giving the author a general idea of whats better. Enjoy

it sounds like vblk is trying to promote something he is trying to sell. Anyways though thats not the very best. The 3 monitors? Why? Wouldnt you just want 1 big monitor. Anyways you didnt tell me enough specs to see how fast, what video card, what kind of sound system, or anything like that. My computer i am on right now has almost 2gb of ram and a great sound system. But theres alot more to it, the video/graphic card is the most important part to gaming.

3 monitors doesn't really mean much if they're 15" CRT's ... and 2gb RAM isn't really all that amazing these days. When you have two X1900XT's in Crossfire, one of them big *bottom* Dell widescreen LCD monitors, 4gb RAM, and a custom case... (like that awesome Doom 3 case project) - that's when I'm interested...

Here are my computer specs: -Veiwsonic 19 inch 8ms response time gaming LCD-2 150gb Raptor Hard Drives -ATI X850XT PE 256mb-3500 AMD 64-Thermaltake Tsunami Dream Case-Soundblaster ZS Gamer Edition pro-Some ram I forget but its leet it lights up and stuff.....Thats my systems spec right there. Please let me get a link for this. I wnat to see if it outbeats my rig.

Heh.i saw a computer on trademe once here is it's specs.-Two dual core 2.2ghz proccesors.-8gb DDR ram-Dual 500gb hard disks.-Windows xp pro 64bit (windows 64 bit allows 8 ram chips and two dual core proccessors to clear that argument up).- A 512mb graphics card <_< I wish I got it!

Edited by Blue Lightning (see edit history)

it seems like a very nice computer. If it does have all the great stuff and good specs it must be awesome for gaming. I dont really play many computer games but just from what you named it seems like the computer looks awesome.

Well, I found a great fatal gaming computer with extremely high-speed and fantastic graphics. Here is his specs:Case: Zalman Fatal1ty Champion Series caseCPU: Intel D 3.46GhzMotherboard: Abit Fatal1ty SeriesPower Supply: Zalman 400wattVideocard: 512MB PCI-Express Radeon X1900 SeriesMemory: Crucial 1 GBYou'll find also an attachement containing it's picture.