xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Elevenmil Sig Request Ive never had one :)

Size: between 650 and 750 x150Theme: Up to authorRender: Up to author...Render Theme: games, soldier, whatever floats your boat...Color: blue, yellow, red, black, or green (NO SPECIFIC COLOR, YOU CAN CHOOSE ;), I would like an overall darker theme )Text: elevenmilOther effects: I'd like overall image to be darker, not a light image...Basically I've created a subdomain for my Xisto - Web Hosting site which will be the home of my personal site (I miss my old personal site :huh:). So I need a header image for the elevenmil that is me. There's no specifics here, so be creative if you want ;) I'll adjust layout colors in accordance to the theme of the image ;)Thanks ;)

Both of them are excellent, thank you both for your help.I am going to use banners for a new site based around, yes, elevenmil. When I use yours I'll give credit where it is due :lol:Thanks again, I may have one more adjustment for your image T.F. but other than that its excellent...if I were to use it on my webpage I'd like to have a 'saying' on it...Excellent work from the both of you and thanks for your time spent on these images :P

Thanks again, I may have one more adjustment for your image T.F. but other than that its excellent...if I were to use it on my webpage I'd like to have a 'saying' on it...

Provide me with this "saying" of your's, and I will modify it again.