xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaster

Gift For Everyone ^^^happy Valantines day^^^

Text is perfect and scan line too is awesome and everything is awesome <_<.. its one of thous rare sigs I dont have anything to say lol 10 because theyr great :P

i really like the grungy background.. it looks very good overall. That "To" looked like "JO" to me at first ... i think maybe a different text for that part would have made it better and it looks a little lurry because the fonts are to close to each other, maybe b/c of the effects you added to the text? if you added any... but hey, really good background! and the hearts are cool!

First of all, I love the background, It looks like an explosion of love or something - very cool. I also love the hearts. There are a couple of things you could improve on though, The text is a little hard to read. I think day should have a capital D. The T in To looks a little more like a J than a T at first. And after the To I think there should be a :Overall I love it. If you still have the layers, I would love a version without text ;)

I really like the background, very good. And the hearts blend in well with it, but the text is hard to read, but fits the "romantic" mood. A very good signature for valentines day. Good job, Keep it up, and thanks for sharing this with us! ;)