xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
huny

Funny Valentine Is A Must! DVD Recommendation

Hi guys! Just wanted to remind everyone that Valentines Day is tomorrow and I have the best dvd recommendation. I'm not so into Valentine but I love romantic comedies and I love this new DVD I just picked up from work last Friday night at work at Universal Music. Its "Funny Valentine" is a new romantic comedy that stars Anthony Michael Hall (The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles). The film was very good and quite funny and sweet. I recommend this film to any romantic-comedy fans out there. Check this film out at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BT998&s=dvd&v=glance
My friends and everyone I recommended it to loved it too. You will love it even if you're not into these type of movies.Check it out and let me know what you think :lol::huh::lol:;);):huh::lol::lol:

It looks alright. I may try it out because of this recommendation. I like movies that are similar to Wedding Crashers and American Pie. From the looks of this "Funny Valentine", it looks as if it will be right up my alley. Seeing how it's you AND your friends that like it, I am going to rent it and watch it tonight. Then, I will give you my full review!