xisto Community
sinmin

Google Ads How to make money fast

It is pay per click advertising.You type you credit card number in and then copy the code for the google ad.Then each time someone clicks on a google ad you get payed!Hosts do it so each google ad clicked on, google pays them!It is the same as yahoo! ads and Skype ads!Hope that helped!

Edited by xgamer (see edit history)

if you want more information on how the process goes with google adsense, then out this topic in the forums
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/6544-make-money-with-google-adsense-how-to-get-the-most-money-out-of-it/

and, yes, if ur thinkin to make money then google adsense and yahoo publisher network is the best

Google Adsense is a program from Google that allows publishers (webmasters, basically) to generate revenue from their site. It's very simple; you sign up; Google accepts you; you start making money. Joining the program is free, and you do not need your credit card number. You do, however, have to be 18 years or older. It's pretty much a waste of time joining the program if you're looking to make a few bucks on the side because Google sends you checks, so you have to report them as income which is taxable at the beginning of the year. The entire process is very complicated, and you're probably going to end up wasting more time and money than you intended.

If your site does not get a lot of traffic (1000+ unique visitors a day), then I say that you should not join the program because you are probably not going to make enough to receive a check once a month, so Google will end up making money off of you rather than the other way around. Soon enough, you will get discourage, and you will take the ads off your site which equals a huge amount of wasted time and space.

for "snlildude87" i think that expalin all.yeah right, i personally using google adsense, and it's making real money. although not much but it's worth.i can say it's one of the best affliate program i've ever found. specially of a small webmaster like me