xisto Community
BOAW

What Is Your Favorite Season? And Y?

i believe summer is my favorite season cuz i believe you can do more things outside without feeling any discomfort...because id rather feel hot n warm than wet n cold plus theres no school =D u can go swimming play football baseball basketball ne day unless it rains i guess...but i guess the best thing wud have to b becuase theres no school so i can do w.e i want =)

My favourite season is Summer because i can basically do what ive always wanted to do.. like swimming, dancing, clubbing, and etc.. i also like summer because the best things happen to me then like gettin a good boyfriend, having the fu of my life, meetin new people at school (the year older) chilin.. there aint much homework, my mum and dad are easier to me and let me do the things i want to..

My favourite season is Winter, as everyone seems to spend a lot of time at home with eachother doing 'family things', or outside building snowmen and that. Also, my birthday is only 4 days after Christmas. Even in Britain Winter can look quite spectacular! Summer can get too hot now, and as this is Britain we get too many torrential downpours in the Summer, along with storms and powercuts :huh:

I like all the seasons. They all have their cons and pros. I like Summer because there is swimming and other things. Fall because of all Fall has to offer. Winter because of snow and snowball fights. But I like all the seasons. GO SEASONS!! :huh:

i would also say my favorite season is summer like most of the rest of you here. in the summer you dont really feel any discomfort when you go outside. and also the trees are green which would mean i can use the ir filter that i got for my camera more. and you can walk around in a tshirt and short pants which is awsome. i love being hot. even if its all sweaty and stuff. :huh:

Everyone's favorite season is most likely gonna be summer or winter. And more twards summer than winter. For some reason people don't like the cold and the snow and stuff like that. Yeah its cold but can still be lots of fun.

Fall is my favourite season. A bit cooler than summer, crisp in the morning and evening, less rain, The colour of the trees changing... last year Fall was on a Wednesday, then Winter came on Thursday... (a Canadian thing)

It is interesting how most people are either going to say 'summer' or 'winter' when asked that question. Spring and Fall kind of get lost as rainy in-between seasons (in a very general sense, that is).I think summer's the best -- it doesn't get TOO hot around where I live, so it's perfect weather for doing whatever, whether playing outside or staying inside. And of course there's no school. Always a plus.

When I was a kid, I always liked summer more because I was out of school and could go swimming and hiking and do outdoor stuff more. But once I was out of school for a couple of years, I came to prefer fall. It's been my favorite season ever since. Summer is too hot, so I sit indoors in the air conditioning more, and the electric bill goes up. lol. I hate running around and sweating a lot. Although a nice hike in the woods is a great thing to do to stay cool when you're outside.Winter is too cold, and I get cold easily, so I tend to stay indoors where it's warm more. And paying heating bills is not exactly one of my favorite things to do. I hate winter, everything looks all grey and dead, even the sky. It's the most depressing season of all.Spring it usually rains more than fall, although it's my second favorite season. It is when the Earth looks reborn, with flowers and greenery coming to life everywhere, marking the end of winter.Fall is the best, though. Not as hot as summer, or as cold as winter, not as wet as spring. Cooler pleasant days days and balmy nights. Beautiful fall colors on the plants. Holidays coming up right around the corner. Lots of fresh produce for sale in the farm markets. Perfect weather for getting out and doing something, like taking a scenic drive or a trip on a scenic railway. Spiced apple cider, pecan pie, harvest wreaths on people's doors. The sight and smell of raked leaves. Watching the squirrels running around gathering nuts. It's just a great time of year. My mood even seems more relaxed than other times of the year during fall. Knowing winter is right around the corner makes me appreciate fall more, and try to get the most out of the last of the year.

It definetely is summer for me, first of all because its my birthday, and second of all because I like the word summer and I like how the sun shines on that season and the climate is really nice and you can go swimming and stuff.

My favourite seasons of the year are:Spring: Always love watching the trees and flowers bloom and you just know it's going to be a long-time before you see snow again. And the weather gets nice and warm and there's very little if any weeds to pull out they usually come in the Summer time.Summer: Always a great time of year to visit a beach somewhere and sun-tan and take walks out on Nature-trails. And going camping with my mom someplace, roasting Marshmellows. And just enjoy the great outdoors.Autumn: I really don't like this time of year because it's only a matter of time before the snow comes. But the trees change colours and I like bright colours like red, orange and yellow. In a way a good time of year. Only other draw back is. Wasps start showing up and whenever I am near garbage or something they are attracted to the Garbage especially if there's an old soft-drink in it.

Fall is my favourite season, because it is not so cold, not so hot... and it is perfect season for starting a new romance.You can do so many things and feel so nice about it. Personally, I like going for a drive in the country and watching all that colors at fall and taking enjoyment from the moment. There is something magical about fall, the fall season brings about the cool crisp weather, and with it comes couples walking in the park, hand in hand as they enjoy the last few weeks of outside weather.Some of the greatest romances of all time were begun in the fall. Arms tightly wrapped around each other, soft lips pressing upon each other,mmmmmmmm isn't that nice? :huh:And if you don't like fall because of love, there is always Halloween! ;)

This is actualy a very difficult question... There are good things about each of the seasons, and there are bad things as well... The thing I hate about the weather the most, is rain :huh: and as spring and fall are filled with rain, I'm not to "in love" with those two seasons... Of course, spring is great after a long and cold winter, to actualy feel sun rays again, for the first time in a long while... Everything blooming, becoming green again... Then, there's summer... This was my favourite season, but... Unfortunately, in recent years, summers in my area are becoming more and more hot, temperatures reaching 40 or even 45 degrees Celsius (which, for all you "imperialists", is pretty hot :huh:)Aaaahhh... Fall ;) was my favourite (but before summer was ;)), while I was a kid... My birthday is in September, and I loved the fall for all the presents I would get, and all the cake I would eat ;) but, as all good in life comes to an end, I'm not a kid anymore, and there are no more presents, and I'm afraid my cake supplies will run short too ;)Winter, is way to cold for my taste... Don't get me wrong, I love winter, but only on postcards and pictures... or if I'm in a worm room, looking through the window, but I'd rather avoid it if I can B) There are no words to describe the view, of about 60 cm of snow, in the country, undisturbed, looking like the white sea, frost glistening on a cold winter sun... Happened to me to stumble accross such a view a few times... Very beautifull... Made me want to lie down in that wast amount of snow... Which I did ;) I was ill for the next week ;) but it was well worth it! :lol:So, I guess, I like all of the seasons, and I disslike them as well... But my favourite... I'll go for the summer, and we'll see how that will work this year :lol:

I like Spring, if you must know. I like to hear the birds, and see the wildlife coming out. There are always baby birds and it is a time of regeneration, where you can relax and enjoy the sun shining down on you, and the new plants as well. Like I said, it is a time of regeneration where you can see all things new. If you want my religious twist on it, it is like how God takes an empty soul, and makes it new again, fresh, and free from the old.All the other seasons are great as well. I think I like the rest equally. Winter for the sports, and summer for the hot time where you can swim and bike and stuff. And fall for the other great activities. Thanks for helping me reflect Boaw :huh: