xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eyzzat

Sig Request beautiful sig...

i wan't some more because i love t17 gfx crew job..----------------------------------------------------------Theme:GrungeRender Theme:FantasyColour:Black Red and SilverText : Phantasy ph33r m3 el33t t3kN33zrender:yesOther effect:Laserbeam flashing the signature----------------------------------------------------------- :huh: ~

Not sure what you mean by "Laserbeam flashing the signature", you can use this until you explain it to me better.

Posted Image

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Just to let you know, talking in "1337 Speak" is against the TOS here. Because there are some people that don't know how to read it. I might suggest removing that part or changing it to normal speak please.

Just to let you know, talking in "1337 Speak" is against the TOS here. Because there are some people that don't know how to read it. I might suggest removing that part or changing it to normal speak please.

hurm i don't understand "1337 speak" & "TOS".. what's that?

Phantasy ph33r m3 el33t t3kN33z

Leet(1337) Speak.
TOS

TOS. I guess you should read it. The leet speak in your request reads out to me "Fear me eleet tekneez". First off, "tekneez", erm, isn't a word... and second, many people may not know what the phrase means, being unfair to them.

Leet(1337) Speak.

TOS

TOS. I guess you should read it. The leet speak in your request reads out to me "Fear me eleet tekneez". First off, "tekneez", erm, isn't a word... and second, many people may not know what the phrase means, being unfair to them.

Just to clarify it a little more for you...

TOS = Terms Of Service

These are the rules of this forum, you were advised to read them when you created your account.

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)