xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eyzzat

My Signature give your comment and star(s) to these sig.. rating 1 to 10.. ok???

give your comment and star(s) to these sig.. rating 1 to 10.. ok???

Posted Image

miahahaha.. am i cruel?

Posted Image

i like this anime.. not anime actually.. because anime just for japan.. this cartoon from atomfilms

-------------------------------------------

((((credit to truefusion)))

Edited by eyzzat (see edit history)

Out of the two signature possibilities, I personally like the second one (anime) better than the first one. My reasoning for this is because the first one is too *evil* (wait...) but it just...well, actually, I really have no preference. Whichever signature you feel is better and better expresses you, you should choose that.Star Ratings:First One: 7/10Second One: 8/10

Edited by mystmag (see edit history)

well, i m a graphic designer too and i would rate the 2nd one (8) higher than the first one(5) for the simple reason that, the second sign has a kewl background with nice bright effect, better than the first oneeither way, keep up the good work!!

I like the second one better than the first one because the second one looks like it has more of a meaning and there's actually something happening, love the background, and plus its anime xD. And the first sig I don't really like the image.First Sig: 6/10Second: 9/10