xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZeroHawk

The 1st Decade

C&C The First Decade has recently been released. Its a collection of every C&C game ever made (12 in total, all on 1 DVD). And it has some bonus features & movies. If your a strategy fan, I recomend it. C&C are some of the best in the genre, and you wont find Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert in stores anymore. I might buy it, but I already have some C&C games. Shame they wont make a new game though...

This is an AWESOME collection. I mean, seriously, for 40 bucks you get every C&C game made so far on one DVD! I have every C&C game except the original C&C and some expansions for other C&C games...i have been looking for the original for months with no luck...and,good news, all the games work on win XP! I personally like RA and RA2 the best cuz they have a great story and challenging gameplay... I didnt like generals that much though.....i mean, it was an entirely different story than other C&C games...Renegade is ok.... i really like the FPS feel of that game....Tiberian sun is alright, i played a little bit of it but it didnt interest me cuz i wanted 2 play the original C&C first because of storyline and stuff. so I would recommend this to anyone one who is a Fan of c&c ,its just so amazingly Great to have all the Games in your collection

Wow, I never knew this was released. I only have Red Alert - sad I know, but the rest I somehow borrowed/scammed from friends. Does it include Generals and Zero Hour?There will be more C&C games, as I doubt EA will just drop a franchise that has made them so much. Rather, Westwood Studios has been absorbed into EA, so they work on other products also (correct me if I'm wrong but I heard some of the staff were working on the Battle for Middle Earth games).

The name of the collection sorta tells me there are going to be alot more command and conquers to come "The >>>First<<< Decade"... anyway i may buy this because i broke my genrals and my red alert 2 and yuris revenge XD stupid Faulty CD Drive this collection should be good and may even attarct some more people to the command and conquer games :lol:

nice collection man !!!i really like the FPS feel of that game....Tiberian sun is alright, i played a little bit of it but it didnt interest me cuz i wanted 2 play the original C&C first because of storyline and stuff.

I've been playing C&C games for around 5 years now. Renegade for the past 2 and a half years.I think this is good but I've heard theres loads of trouble with mods like renalert and things like that.