xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Sepias Fx KuBis website.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I've had this side for a few months now. I just started getting real heavy into it. I resently added a new IPB forum(because I hate phpBB). Basically my site is about Graphic design, website coding and gaming.

If you're interested I'd appretiate it if you'd sign up on the forums and become an active member. Remember, I am looking for staff memebers.

I'll be installing new mods soon.

A few things about your site:

Once in the gallery, there is no link back to the main site

The thumbnails in the gallery don't appear to be working

Once in the forums, there is no link back to the main site

The skin used for the the forum seems 'agressive' compared to the main part of the site

I like the clean layout for the main part of the site, but the forums don't match the theme. Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

Nice layout, apart from the fact the bottom border is missing on the main site (using Opera). It just looks a little odd and is probably easy to fix.Also, I have signed up on the forums however reading the registration form was quite tricky as the font seems to be the same colour as the background! In fact the wide majority of text on the forums is incredibly similar or identical to the background colour, which is not the best of browsing experiences!I agree with Avalon that the forums look entirely separate to the main part of the site, and perhaps a new theme would look better?

nice forums but its tru that they dont really compare with ur main site...so its either change ur theme for ur site or ur forums...n im glad to say im teh 2nd registered member on ur forums and now ur mod lol lets see how well ill do being a mod

Nice layout :huh: He actually stole it from me but that's ok. I would change the forums or the colors on the main page though so it matches. It isn't bad overall. You mine as well take my affiliate button out of there though for the time being because my site isn't working at the moment.

Oh well, I'll keep it there.And I didn't steal it from you! You gave me the .psd lol. I'm still working things out with the forum. I reesntly had to reinstall it because of some mySQL errors when installing a points scripts. I'll look for a nicer looking skin :huh:. Preferably white and blue I supposed.Thanks for the commentsBTW about the text, I'm sorry about that. Uhm, I have very bad eyesite, and so I really don't even notice it there.. I need new glasses. Lets hope with the new template that'll fix itself.