xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
phazecorp

Care For The Ladies How to get the girls trust and last your relationship

Is this true(girls?)?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The ultimate advise for all the guys out there with a female companion girlfriend is to care for her. Do almost everything she wants.As a guy, you will have more patience and you should use that to win the girls heart.Girls want serious relationship,ones that will last till marriage(or at least relationships that seems will last).Dont forget to say you love her once in a while.Dont do stupid stuffs and leave her alone.Dont ditch her for your friends or football.It will result to a break up real soon!!You have to be with her all the time.If she has trouble,feel sorry or show that you care.You dont have to act cuz you might just make it worse.Sometimes(most of the times),all you need to do is to listen to her if she wants to talk.Girls need somebody to talk to or to tell stuffs ,troubles and secrets.......thats all...just listen!

Ive have had my current girlfriend for just over 6 months and to be honest, if you and the other person have a connection and you dont do something to really mess it up, a relationship will last. Just be nice and sweet and let them know you are thinking of them because we all know that as a guy you tend to think about girls (esp. a girlfriend) all the time. Girls like this and if you let them know you were thinking of them in particular they will love you. Just care for her and be compasionate.

Nice thinking, guys... I think that every girl like, when her boyfriend care for her, that thingy is mother nature. :huh: But to be honest, I think that you guys also like when a girl cares about you, everybody like that. I don't know about the marriage, but certainly most of the girls don't like adventures or to be someones sex buddy. The first of all for me personally, is trust. That is something without I can't imagine a relationship of any kind, when somebody believes in you, the things are a lot easier. About leaving a girl because of foodbal or friends... I don'tknow, but i think that isn't so true, in my case. I mean it is ok, to go out with your friends or watch foodbal with them without your girlfriend, you can't be with her a 24 hours a day. It will result to a breakup if you do that all the time, if everything is more important then your girlfriend. I think you don't have to be with her all the time, because is looks to me like a some kind of opsession and that isn't so "healthy". About the listening you have a totally right... If you are sad, you have problems, you had a bad and heavy day, to who will you tell about it?Relationship is based on trust, understanding and a lo of care.That is my personal opinion... ;)

I agree, I think you guys are on the right lines! One of my most important things in a relationship is having a boyfriend that doesn't try to change who I am. In the past, i've had boyfriends that have tried to get me to wear more skirts or change how I look for them and I think that if someone chose to be with me in the first place then they should want to be with me and not try and make me into someone I'm not. Of course I always make an effort to look nice, but I don't want them dictating to me what i should and should not be wearing.Also I need someone that understands and likes me as much as I like them. If I think that I'm putting in all the effort all the time, then after a while it becomes painfully obvious so I back off to see whether they make some effort. Relationships are about give and take, and you should both do equal amounts of both - listen to each other, treat each other equally and stay faithful and trustworthy while still having a fun relationship!Relationships do require work, they're not always easy, so you should always be willing to put enough effort and care in for the other person, in order to have a good relationship!

I think some parts are true, but in a relationship you have to let each other breathe also, unless you are mid way through your twenties I would agree you have to be with each other but when you are young, you are still learning and enjoying your freedom (not that you loose it when you are together, but sometimes you cant go everywere with your girlfriend, and I bet that she wouldnt like to have you when she is out with her friends). This is were trust and honesty comes in, and if your relationship does not have that, I seriously doubt that it will last, you cant be seeing each other 24/7 until you are married anyway.

Ok, I agree... With SOME of the things... One thing I learned, and is proven as true, spending ALL the time with your girlfriend is counter productive... You're not married, and you don't live together... She may need some time alone, as wall as you need some time alone too, time to watch you favourite TV show, go out with your friends, and she may want to do those things too... If you continue to spend all the time together, very soon, small fights will break out, then larger, larger, and finally breakup... So, give each other room to breathe...And don't pretend to care... You need to actually care, because if you don't, she will know, believe me, she will know ;) I never pretend to care about someone I don't care... I mean, I care for all people, but if I really care about someone, and would do anything for her, or him, for my friends, or girlfriend, they know it, and I show it...This probably sounds silly to all you kids, who are all out looking for adventure, changing your dates on a monthly basis, and I agree with that, you should live while you're young, there will be plenty of time to be adult ;)... Anyways, it may sound silly, but when I fall in love with someone, and it turns out to be real love, then there is care involved, no need to pretend... And no need to pretend to listen, either... I want to help my girl get over some problems if she has some, or just be there for her...Always listen to her, and HEAR what she has to say... Girls give away subtle signals, that we should pick up, like, what's her favourite flower, favourite food, what she likes, and what she dislikes... And you need all of those, otherwise, if you bring her tulips, and she's alergic, and really loves roses, then it shows you don't care enough, to listen, and HEAR, to what she has to say...And guys, never be shy to show your love to your girl, in public! There's nothing wrong with kissing her in public, or hugging her, or just looking at her with lot of love, and that doesn't make you less man, or anything...Things you do when you are alone with her, don't be afraid to do when you're in public (well, not EVERYTHING, but those cute talks, hugs, kisses, when you caress her hair, that kind of things)...Ane never, ever, brag to you friends, how you scored, or anythings... That's just plain rude, distastefull, and very, very wrong... Imagine how would you feel, if girls talked about you that way? Not very pleasant, is it? :huh:Always respect a girl/woman... No matter if it's your sister, mother, girlfriend, neighbour, or just a stranger... It comes to me now, that I should write some topic about chivalry and gentleman conduct, for these younger generations ;) They do need to learn something ;)

Edited by Galahad (see edit history)