xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Bill Nye Got Married!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (you must have a membership at that website to read it now since it's older than 10 days or something, but there's a little on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye, 4th paragraph of Biography)

Bill Nye, a hero to our generation (in this case probably 15-25?), was married to his fiance, Blair Tindall, last friday. The wedding march was performed by Yo-Yo Ma and an MIT Media Lab professor.

Edits: Title: Go -> Got / article dead

Edited by beeseven (see edit history)

lol I loved that show and still end up watching it in Biology class, only once though I think. lol It is a cool show. Never really knew how old that guy was, good for him for finding someone to love for the rest of his life.

Yeh thsoe were the old days. I loved watching his shows. I learned some science from him. Science rules! lol. His show was equally watched by me with competitors like Power Rangers and Star Wars Voyager. lol. He looks like a younger version of my teacher though. Tall lean and "sciencey" type.

lol oooo i remember him...i always watched him in my science classes...his shows were pretty fun n interesting...but how old he must b now?? 50ish?? idk its been along time since ive heard of him now n its been like pretty long since ive seen him on TV so id figure mayb his in his 50s???

This is the first marriage for both.

This is his first time getting married and he's 50 years old? That's what happens if you make a series of "stupid" kids shows, stupid being in quotation marks because they were so immature, they're considered stupid. They were funny when I was in elementary school, though.

Has hell frozen over ?!? lol j/k.I used to watch him as well when I was younger, he was pretty damn funny... or maybe it was all the wierd sound effects that made it appear funny :huh:. Anyways, I wish him luck.. after all he's been entertaining kids his whole life, about time he got something out of it.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Bill Nye, a hero to our generation (in this case probably 15-25?), was married to his fiance, Blair Tindall, last friday. The wedding march was performed by Yo-Yo Ma and an MIT Media Lab professor.

Edit: Title: Go -> Got

Wow, what took him so long to get married, I wonder? Was he just picky? He wasn't that bad looking...

aahaha. i love watching his show. it's pretty entertaining. .used to be on air at where i live.. but haven't seen it on TV anymore. He lives in seattle which isn't far from where i live .. lol.. but never met the guy. >AHAHAehh.. how old is he?... he must be pretty old now. .because his shows are like wayyy back there. =Pby the way. .the link doesn't work anymore... and i'm like one month late on the news =(

Star Wars Voyager.

I think you mean Star TREK Voyager.
Anyway, I never really thought about Bill's personal life, but if he's half as full of personality as he is in his shows, I can easily understand what his girl saw in him. Sure, in the shows he's kind of immature and silly, but I'm sure that some women would roll on the ground laughing and be unbreakably charmed by his wit (or lack thereof).