xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
junebugusmc

Christian College (age) Groups Christian College (age) Groups

I just recently started a Christian College (age) Group and am looking for new members/tips!

24235[/snapback]

I wonder how the college age group went? :unsure:

I'm in one at my church although it's out until August or so starting a month or so ago :P

Too bad Junebug probably won't be on the site again any time soon.

I was talking to someone recently about such groups and one idea is to contact members through email or phone either to remind them about group meetings coming up or else to give them information/reminders about what is being studied in the group. Studying lessons relating to Ravi Zecharias or Josh McDowell might prove useful as well, and of course Bible study should be integrated in there.

I think setting up group meetings where you can meet Christians is an excellent idea and definately go for this. Also join a Church near the college if not on the campus itself. Take part in Christian activities you will soon make friends.