xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
puffy

Can I Put Forums On My Site When I Host In Trap17.com

Hello, i am from india. I wanted to know can i create PHPbb forums after i host in Xisto.com . If yes then please tell me can i put my own google adsense banners on my website. Please somebody help me.

Yes, Forums are allowed, and so are Google adsense banners. The Acceptable Use Policy explains all of the acceptable, and un-acceptable, uses of your Hosting account. Check out the Help file and the Xisto Readme.

Hey puffy!

First of all, welcome to the forum! And glad to see another Indian joining the board.
And now coming back to your questions :

I wanted to know can i create PHPbb forums after i host in Xisto.com?

Yes! you can host any forum software, provided it has to be legal! because PHPBB is freeware..so you can host it without any problems. Infact there is fantastico installed in your account and you can have a look at other forum softwares..you'll come to know about his..once you get your account.

If yes then please tell me can i put my own google adsense banners on my website?

Again, the answer is Yes! you can put the ads without any problem..not only google adsence...any ad program..which you want to use!

and if you have any queries..you can refer to Xisto readme.
and if you still find any problems...POST here :huh:

Hey puffy!
First of all, welcome to the forum! And glad to see another Indian joining the board.
And now coming back to your questions :
Yes! you can host any forum software, provided it has to be legal! because PHPBB is freeware..so you can host it without any problems. Infact there is fantastico installed in your account and you can have a look at other forum softwares..you'll come to know about his..once you get your account.
Again, the answer is Yes! you can put the ads without any problem..not only google adsence...any ad program..which you want to use!

and if you have any queries..you can refer to Xisto readme.
and if you still find any problems...POST here :huh:

Should i earn credits everyday to maintain my account.....

Can u list some websites.. anywebsite it might be in Xisto.com so i can look at them.. Can u please get me.

Well, It is not everyday! but it will be good for you and for Xisto if you do it everyday! :huh:Well, I'll give you an example...say you got 4 credits for a post...these credits will be used for 4 days of hosting.This sequence will explain you in detail :You posted and got 10 credits and then applied for plan 1 (try to get 15 credits and then apply)->you get hosted->after that you post and earn 50 credits (just an example, you can have as much as you want)->you dont post for 50 days and your site is hosted.in short : 1 credit=1 day of hosting!

See if i earn 10 credits today and and make an account in Xisto.com , so i will get the first plan account. If i want to go to 30 credits plsn account, then should i register again or will it be done automatically i.e with 30 credits features.

See if i earn 10 credits today and and make an account in Xisto.com , so i will get the first plan account. If i want to go to 30 credits plsn account, then should i register again or will it be done automatically i.e with 30 credits features.

If i get daily 1- 2 credits my site will always be of unlimited bandwidth for that day, more webspace and no ads right..?

well, it wont be done automatically...if you earn 10 credits today..then first of all let me tell you that you'll get your account after 2-3 days (Admins review your posts) and if it gets approved..then later you can upgrade to another plan..It wont be done automatically...you'll have to request for it!
you can request for upgrade from here

Puffy! I'll suggest you to read the Xisto Readme and almost all of your questions will be answered in that!