xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PunkGuitar

Http://ezyrewards.com/ - Free Domain

I found a link to this on somebodys site. Basicly you jsut sign up you offers with fake emails or spare ones and fill in forms and earn credits. Once you have got enough it transfers $8.20 you a domain register site so you can get your domain. I was scepictal when i first tryed it but it acually works! You cab also reffer people and you get point for what they do. Don't worry the link below isnt a refferal.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

no it is perfectly legal safe and pretty good. I have registered a couple of domains with them myslef so go ahead and try it out! It is easier if you just refer or advertise your link because it is simpler and faster.

Hey guys i really never believed these kinds of sites but until my friend came over with his new ipod nano, i started believing haha, this site kind of works like any rewards site, sign up to a bunch of places and you get points, so yeah it's the same deal, but with some sweet prizes (including domain names which are easy to get!) the ipod is valid for UK, US, NZ and CA residents only and the psp AU, US and UK but everything else is worldwide which is pretty cool! So if you want to sign up do so by clicking here (yes that's my referral link but hey i need something in return :angry:)

Goodluck!

Notice from KuBi:
I accidentaly posted a referall link, but KuBi is being nice and not warning me :angry:. I'll remember not to do it again.

Notice from mayank:
Merged the topic in an already posted topic

No problems. Just edit your post using the edit button, once you have clicked it, use quick edit. Remove the referal on you sig to and your set to go. I know, it stinks, but rules are rules.Hey thanks for the site though, I didn't know this was here. I will have to go and try it out. I have never used a rewards program so I don't know if I am missing anything. But if your friend got an ipod Nanao, it must. thanks.