xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
moldboy

Google Earth

Indeed, i use it too and it blow me away. -_-Incredible software, you can look anywhere on the planet, and if your house is covered by a high resolution satellit image, you can see it perfectly.The plus is that it supports 3D buildings, hospitals, pharmcaies, restaurants, museums location.Everything of this free.Wow, i could keep writting more and more good things about it, but it's much more better that you see with your own eyes.

all i can say about google earth is WOW, this is a very interesting tool to use and it's also fun to just see up from the space at the planet and to find your home like I did. Although too bad it's just a bunch of images and not the live feed video. If that is the next step i am going to be jsut amazed by google.

Askingboss - You're funny. Live video is A buncha steps from now, that'd require ALOT more satelites (enough for every google earth user..) if you want it to be up to date for each user.. a cache of looping video won't work. You amaze me at what you're expecting.Yeah this program has been around for a while, my ex-girlfriend and I used to play some odd game we didn't name, where we'd name the latitude and longitude of a place, and she'd guess where it is, and.. well it was more involved than that, but the TOS stops me from going any further....Panda - Wants a taco.

Well next I am having a dream, it is to develop EARTH as a video, ^_^ ^_^ Of course we can see our daughter with whom she is roaming and we can watch over her. :lol:

Google has stopped accepting new downloads for a while, but now that Google Earth can be downloaded again, people will definetly go for it. I have seen Google Earth on CNN and other news stations, and it was advertised on many different sites as a way to view anything in the whole world by using "advanced satellite technology".Wow...Google is going to take over the world one day :)

yeah, that`s very cool. But there are some defects for it... i can`t zom in for 100% some country. That stupid, but anyway nice. i`m from latvia, you can find it near baltic sea, under sweeden. in summer i went to Canada, Missisauga.,.. And now i zoomed in so far, that i found house, where i lived there:)!