xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Would Wanna Register Domain gave me some advice

:rolleyes: ,happy new year~~...not coming here for a long time.i'm missing you so much . :) and ps: why the chat box taken away?i'm just will building a site now,a more stable site with tld,and i just thinking of a nice domain had been dropped.and plz gave me some advice,where should i go for a cheap name?and if i haven't money on paypal,how i would do that?thank you,yours

Hey...Check out Yahoo Small business. https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/
They are offering domains for about 2.99$ an year...but you can get only one domain by one account.
and about paypal..if you have added credit card of debit card in your paypal account or have added the bank account then you have got nothing to worry they will charge from there.

:rolleyes: ,happy new year~~...
not coming here for a long time.i'm missing you so much . :)
and ps: why the chat box taken away?

i'm just will building a site now,a more stable site with tld,and i just thinking of a nice domain had been dropped.and plz gave me some advice,where should i go for a cheap name?and if i haven't money on paypal,how i would do that?

thank you,
yours

I recently registered through yahoo small business. It took about 3 hours to register so I could change the nameservers, and then I had to wait for the name to register on Xisto - Web Hosting's servers. All in all, it was maybe a 18 hour process. Not too bad (and it wasn't too expensive)Xisto - Web Hosting is really great (all the features, but more bandwidth and space and you don't _have_ to post here) and pretty cheap for hosting :rolleyes:

My answer to your questions are simple and best. :huh:Chatbox:The chatbox (shoutbox) in this forum is not seen for quite sometime, the reason perhaps is due to the upgrading the forum I suppose. This forum was upgraded a few days ago and the webmaster is still putting things in places. Let's hope it will be back soon. I don't mind even if it doesn't come back because the forum loading speed because somewhat slow.Domain registration:Have you not heard Candice Michelle (Niki Capelli) of Godaddy.com? I think Godaddy is cheap and one of the best for domain registration. I recomend you to go for it. Yahoo seems to be having problem with some members reporting some sort of problem though I have no problem with one domain restriction.Hosting:Xisto - Web Hosting.com is the best I could find on the web. With unlimited features with lots of space and bandwidth for cheap prices, they are unbeatable for now. I recommend you to go for it.Thanks.

Dragonfly,i will listened to your advice,registered on godaddy.now i need someone send some money to my paypal account because i can't apply a creditcard.
thank you.

good choice. Go daddy is the probably the most reliable as it is soo popular it needs to keep it's name up.

ezyrewards is that free point system. i already got enough points for 2 domains in less than a year, that's good. if you're REALLY patient - rofl.