xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeysicily

This Is How You Make Money

Well, I'm also new to making money. I haven't yet exploded into making money, but I'm trying things out. I created my website with all kinds of adsense. These are ads that if you click it on it, you can get more usefull information and the person hosting the ad will get paid for their advertisement. Google is one that pays for adsense. Well, it's NOT the best thing in the world because of course you need TONS of people to actually click on your page AND click on your ads. Not to mention you can NEVER click on your own ads or you will be banned from google. So the only thing you can do is add your website online and hope people find your page AND do some clicking on some ads.

Here is my little webpage I created: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Check it out tell me what you think :-)
It also has some links to get to adsense if you needed to

Thanks for listening

- Joey

adsense is pretty kool...you dont need tonnes of ppl to make it work in fact you can have 300 a day and make it work fine...of course youll only get pounds but those pounds soon add up :huh:your site doesnt work on this computer it comes up with a gateway timeout

Edited by sammaye (see edit history)

Well I think that it is impossible to earn a lot of money, because you must always think why a company would do such a thing to give you easy money?? Why they just dont send it around the world to ppl if they have so loooooots of it!? This is not logical and this is why i think that all this - easy money crap - is not possible andmaybe a few sucedeed because they were first or have certain connections with right people but other than that it is quite MISSION IMPOSSIBLE imo.There are a few programs like spedia that i believe really do pay money if you have their lil AD program open when you surf the net but if you do some math you'll see that this amouts are sooo low that it is not even worth conciderin' it! Thats the way it is...If you want money, you'll have to earn it a hard way the way everybody else does if they use a legal or fair ways...other than that it is possible to earn it with legal or illegal bad-karmatic actions but this is not the way to choose imo..greetz

weel i think getting money from internet can be very hard but can also be very easy, it depens on your luck.i remember when i first interesting about hoe to make money on the NET, the first program that i participate is Get Pay to Surf, but after a month of trying, i give up, bucause it didnt get me alot of money, reason because i dont have a lot of downline.next ill try get pay to read mail, but the same thing happen again.and the comes the HYIP, look preety promising. but after several month in palying with those HYIP, it's didnt bring me any profit. so then i quitnow the only thing i trust is Google adsense, and it really brings me some money, al though is not much, but its worth. slowly but sure