xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amitojduggal

Kill Zone On Ps2 Good Game but Underrated

I bought this Kill Zone Game on Ps2, This game gives you a great reality as you might expect from A playstation game, the graphics are damn spectacular. The weapons are of modern Combat , i am just loving this game, and when i went to read a review of the game, it was given a rating of 6 out of ten , That is so unfair, i just loved this game over Doom and Half Life 2, and Quake 4 also. This hgame should get 9 out of 10 marks.Has anyone Here have played this game?? tell me please

I was shocked when i bought this game, i thought it was going to be a lot different. It is probably one of my favorite games for the ps2, have you played the second one? It is suppose to be even better, but i am low on cash at the mo so i can't get it.

Yeah Killzone is a pretty good game. The single player is especially good; nice graphics, good plot layout, challenging -- but not too challenging, and very fun. The Online Play was originally done using Gamespot, which for those of you who've never played on a Gamespot server... whoa, they really stink. Awfully slow and featureless, not fun at all. Recently though SCEA bought Guerrila Software, they made the game. Along with purchasing the company, they also revamped the online play and it's better then ever! Clans, Friends List, you name... it's probably on there now. I think it's a greatest hit now too, so you can probably go pick up a copy of it for no more than 30 bucks. Most definitely worth the money.

i beat killzone, was a great game. the last level frickin pulled my hair out! was so hard! but the ones before that were mild, not too hard, but challenging. i read u said it was 6/10. for me, 1 to 10, its a certified 20! yea, i heard KZ2 is gonna be good. for killzone, the helghast act dumb.

killzone i sone of the best FPS for the ps2 i think but the big problem is with what GENERAL said the AI is a bit shoddy at times, for example i was running round a corner on i forget which level but the helghast guy just stood there looking at me and never started to shoot until prmpted by a hail of bullets to his head which by that time was too late (All commemarate the loss of this stupid helghast)

Killzone... a great game...(+) sides:Great graphicsGreat ambient (sounds, weapons, maps, soldiers screaming, exposives etc)When you "use" something (ie; turret) character really reach out his hands and push buttonsGreat introDeathmatch mode(-)Same enemies---Go to gamespot or somewhere else and download the movie for KillZone2... It is just way great...---

ooo killzone. this is my favorite ps2 first person shooter. the graphics and the gameplay is just stunning but i must agree with wat u guys said, yeh the computers ai does need work. it wasnt so bad taht it ruined ruin the game though imo. the thing i love most about this game are teh sexy guns you can play around with haha. the ps3 killzone 2 looks so dam good aswell. the graphics for taht game are teh best i've seen so far for the next generation consoles. the ai seems to be improved aswell. its just another game i cant wait to play. ;]

Oh man, I loved Killzone for a while there but it got kinda boring. The campaign mode was pretty cool for the most part, but the multiplayer just made it look bad by comparison. It was easily just a multiplayer game with a small campaign. If you want a good multiplayer game for online, I'd recommend Battlefield 2 myself... As for multiplayer at home, I'd use Red Faction 2. Although not the most beautiful, it is damn fun to play. And as for campaign mode, I recently played Black, it just looks amazing and plays amazing. It looks almost like an XBox 360 or PS3 game. I was shocked at how great the graphics and physics were. plus, its hard man... really hard.