xisto Community
Iriacynthe

Question About Tutorials

from what ive seen on this website....it can be about anything..im sure ive seen things like setting up a server on your own home computer ...to building computers etc...its not as if it says anything specifically has to be posted either..any tut would do i suppose...but i dont know fully ..im just prejudging...i like reading tuts on planning websites..they are always intresting so ...lol itll be kool to read urs man :rolleyes:

It can be able anything. Just make sure you place to Photoshop tutorials in the "Photoshop tutorials" section, and the rest in the main Tutorial section.Also please make sure you search the forum for the tutorial you're posting about before you post it, incase it exists already.Please refrain from copying tutorials, it'll result in a warning, and please be origanal, don't post a tutorial that's already been posting before.

I think I remember a particularly interesting tutorial about how one can go about setting up a fish tank. I'm pretty sure I read it here, in the tutorials section - sorry I'm not in the mood to check.So yeah, just want to second the general idea that anything that is a tutorial goes in the tutorial section. Just make a special note of what KuBi said :rolleyes: