xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ORION

Runescape general discussion and more...

Ive only just started out and Im about lvl 32...but I dont really play too much.I have actually made my own business on there selling ess and things and have employed like two people to do my work for me :) . But they require a lot of payment to keep them going lol. but I earn loads of money....I wonder if anyone here needs ess

I am level 95, runescape name: Huntersville, quitted members recently. I like fishing and cooking. I can fish sharks but not cook them yet.It's a great game, worth recommending to all players. However, the downside of that game is that once you quit p2p, you have to clear your bank. I wasn't willing to do that, and that's why I can't even play f2p version now. So I hardly log on nowadays. The last time I logged on was before easter to get the rubber chicken:p

I tried the game out about a year ago. I didn't see what was so great about the game, Yet alot of people do sell Rune items for cash so I guess that could be a good profit. And from the friends I have who play the game say it is a time consuming game but i'd stick with purchased games.

I played this game ages ago, first of all I started enjoying it, but it got very VERY boring after a while. Some of my friends love the game and can't stop playing it, I don't see what the fuss is about. You can also subscribe to get more missions, I think whoever does that must be an extremely sad person. It does take alot of time, I think that I'll stick to 'The Sims' :D

Me Too ...... Just couldn't see what was so great about the game after trying it.What I didn't really liked about the game is that it offers a monthly subscription.You see, when a program or game (or something else :D ) offers a package which you should pay for (although its not compulsory to subscribe), the creator will sure limit features in the gameplay. As an example, the free edition of Runescape has its limitations, but if you pay the monthly fee, you'll get access to the full list of quests(with new ones added periodically), more skills (including thievery and agility), and more game worlds to play in. What do you thik about this? When the paid package is there, the creator will sure limit as many features as possible to encourage gamers subscribe to their package which the creator will profit from that. This takes away the fun of free online gaming. Besides, I don't think this game is even suitable for me. I'm not that patient for this game (just my point-of-view, i'm not trying to spoil Runescape's image). You may be disappointed with Runescape if you like the immediate gratification providedby arcade-style games. Those of a patient nature should find it a thoroughly adsorbing fantasy adventure :D .Thank you.

I am an active player, but I got recently banned on my old main, so I had to make a new account: Aliensvortex.

Also, my best friend ingame and in real world recently got banned, unfortunately :P

But I am making a fansite, and it will soon be upgraded with new design and more: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The site is hosted here: http://dhost.info/globalrs because I only use HTML to make it, so I don't need everything Xisto offers.

I hope I will see more users in the forums :(

Also, I need more moderators and people helping me writing guides :D
The other mods are too lazy to do anything... :(

Runescape Angrifies me. I was obsessed way back in the day... the beautiful days where u could kill people right when they spawned in lumbridge! :P Then they changed it. I dealt with it but ya. I kept playing. I was rather good. Had a good trade in crafting and mining and smithing, I was an all around decent player. Then this one random day, I was working on a pure character, and i got to a point in my exp and it said something like free players cannot level beyond level 30 or something like that. So I gave my accounts to a friend, and before i knew it. That little rule was no longer in place. Talk about luck lol. Oh well. My brother still plays and hes like 50 times richer than I ever was (Cutting yew trees) Ill agree its a good game. Definately one of the best free ones out there. Give it a try. Hope nothing stupid happens to you lol.

What a noob runescape kiks **bottom** and ur mom I have a lvl 105 ACCOUNTu have to be an idiot not to be able to make bread omfg i can make everything on my account any1 hoo thinks this girls an extreme noob send a message to me or her saying how much she is a noob and y?OH WILE ON HERE ANYONE WANT TO JOIN MY CLAN IM JUST STARTING ONE EMAIL ME ATMISSUNDERSTOOD_ALOT@YAHOO.COMoh and anyone who hates runescape should go to "runescape " hell....and be tortured by lvl 172black demons........i own them easy..i hit 32's on their a**es lollol i could prob kill ur noob **bottom** in one hit..u know what i know i could!!=-)=)

Edited by runescape man..dangy 13...lvl105 (see edit history)

Runscape can be a great game if you actually get into the game!Runescape has helped me a lot online. It has helped me with my typing skills, my computer skills, my math skills, and heck, it even helped me lose weight, somehow..The key to enjoying RuneScape it its fullest is not to get addicted to it.. I try not to play it every day, maybe about 3 or 4 times a week, max.It is a great game, and has over 3 million users (apparently). It is very popular because it is a free game, and it requires no downloads because it is played in the Browser. It is also updated weekly, with fairly substantial updates!I think that RuneScape would have a much bigger audience if the players were more respectful. Many RuneScape players are very immature and act like 4 year olds. They swear, scam, hack, among other things. A lot of people don't like this and that is why they quit. The people at Jagex are very concerned with the security of their users, and will stop at nothing to make sure each and every RuneScape account is safe.-Canada

True, true i must say that there are many immature players that sadly even exist. I recently found a place though to train that have no immature players there (hard to find). So i am content in training my stats without the interference of the younglings.Besides that though, there is nothing wrong or boring with runescape at all. In fact it is a great past-time when one has nothing to do. It can be addicting though sometimes, so beware.I have an account on runescape {name} Gutout. If anyonewants to play then just pm me and we can go pking or something

meh that game is not really fun....it gets kinda boring after a while, if u dont really know where to go or what to doout of 10, i give it a 4 or 5...blah