xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Underworld: Evolution Lets talk about this new movie.

I've seen it twice so far. And I think it's a very nice movie lot's of action and some horror stuff in it as well. What does everyone think of this great new Movie by Kate Beckinsale? I for one loved it I love seeing a hot female Vampire fighting evil werewolves and other creepy stuff. And I think Kate Beckinsale is a great Actress. :rolleyes:

Edited by Dark God (see edit history)

Oops I forgot it was called Evolution thanks for correcting me. And yeah I love this movie alot it's not like those old fashioned films like people fight Vampires and things in Castles both this movie and the BLADE series are very quickly becoming my all time favourite Vampire movies. :huh: I wouldn't mind having Kate Beckinsale bite my neck. lol

ok I have to agree I love Kate Beckinsale. I've seen the original and evolution at least 3 times so far. Apart from her specifically, the movie scenary was very well done, as well as the fantastic werewolves. The acting was above par, but it's no oscar.. although I don't see how it could be with that script ;).I'm sure I'll see it again later lol :huh:

How the movie ended (I won't spoil it for people who haven't seen it so I won't give away any secrets). How many people think there's going to be a 3rd one and should there be a 3rd one to finish it up like they did in BLADE and have Selene fight a Super-vampire and put the finale touches to this great new Vampire series?It's got my vote hopping there would be more Underworld movies. :huh:

I must say i have beeen waiting for this movies since the first underworld and it did not let me down. I enjoyed this movie alot and would recommend it to anyone who enjoy the first underworld. It has a good story line and the graphics are awesome as a whole a really cool movie. A must see. It was definately worth the wait !!

Edited by Reaper (see edit history)

Well I went to see this movie in the theaters and was rather disappointed. I liked the first one much much better, this one was to boring. Atleast in the first one there was some vampire and lycan fightings through a better part of the movie. This one it was mainly only at the end except a small fight here and there.