xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dymonz

Soul Calibur

Im sure u heard this games char maker thing,( make ur own fighter) but its notr all high and might as it sounds, u can customize the armor, face, sex , hair, and wep stuff like that is alright but u cant pick ur moves or the skills of the char Read on: The unholy sword was sealed by the destined one, but a mysterious individual revives the azure knight, Nightmare. The legendary battle of Soul Calibur and Soul Edge moves to the next phase. Which sword will ultimately prevail? What is the motivation of the three new souls who join the fray? And how will you, the player, become involved in the world of SOULCALIBUR? Play as one of your favorite classic characters to follow how their fate unfolds in the Tales of Souls mode. Battle it out against your friends in the Vs. Standard mode. Create your own original character to play in the Character Creation mode. Rise in the ranks in the World Competition mode... Play it any way you want. Get ready for the latest installment of the most dramatic weapon-based fighting franchise on the PlayStation 2

I like soul calibur! The arcade game is better though. Soul Calibur II. That is some awesome shiznat. I always play kilik but sometimes I play nightmare if I'm playing a n00b, you know, just to intimidate them. Hehe, I love video games..........I'm such a nerd. Nerds are fun, they always have something to say. Oh yeah. Soul Calibur. Yeah, it's pretty sweet, but Final Fantasy X is the shiznat.

I like these games alot. Soul Calibur, And Soul Blade. I like playing a game with swords and other interesting characters in them. Like playing virtual fighter but you get to fight with weapons and the way the game is designed it can be really fun to get through or a very tough challenge in some of the game modes.