xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

Do You Know Of Any Online Pirate Games?

I don't know about you but I am a major fan on mmorpg pirate games, they are so much different than world of warcraft or those mmorpgs, I love how you can own a ship and go around and kill pirates and all that great stuff. I am really wanting to play a new pirate game that is free. I want it to be the type where you can buy a ship and go kill pirates and all that awesome stuff. I already know about the following pirate games:Dogs of the seas(This game is alright but cannot be played nonstop)Puzzle Pirates(Highly addictive, I just got tired of it)World of Pirates(The graphics suck)Zepirates(I just dont like this game for some reason)Pirates of the burning sea(Looks fun however is in beta and my beta application is still waiting for approval if I do get approved)Do you know of any other free pirate games? I am anxous to play another new pirates mmorpg that the graphics don't look like they came from MS Paint or the game is just boring really fast. Also if your trying the pirate games on my list, World of pirates is a paid game it requires and one time fee and its pretty fun, I just hate the graphics. This is just my thread on discusing all about those fun pirates MMOPG's.

I don't know any pirate games that you were describing. But I am a big fan of "Warcraft". I have Warcraft 3:The frozen throne. Even though it is not a "pirate game". There is custom games in Warcraft 3:The frozen throne called "Battleships". You can buy cannons, weapons, and go around killing other players boats. So yeah you should check that out.

The best one I know of is puzzle pirates. I see you already know of it but it is still an amazing gane - it is constantly updated with new puzzles etc. Try it again and you might get addicted again!

well i no about all of the games u were talking about. pirates of the carribean online is coming out soon. it comes out in 2007 so yes u should check that out. im going 2. u can find it on google, just type in "pirates of the carribean online."if u want 2, well, u can go onto google and try typing "free online pirate MMORPG" and u will get alot of searches. if i find anything, ill post it. c ya!

Try Bigpoint's Seafight. It is an addictive pirate game not so much killing pirates but you sail you ship doing quests to start with. When you have enough experience you can take a pirate test and progress up a level. The game is vast with 9 to 10 maps per level, ten levels but you need the best ship to progress past level ten. It is a bit of a money spinner because you have to buy stuff with real money or risk the game gold on the bazzar but you need at least 30 million gold to get the ship and then there is your crew. Took me a long time to get everything, but it is good fun when you play unless you get sunk all the time and it can be annoying. All the best ships sink the littler players but as soon as you're past level three it calms down a bit and you can get on with getting the things you need for the best gear on the game. There are a lot of players online everyday - 6000 and upwards. If I ever get back on there, give me a shout. I have a lot of good ships and I am very experienced. (This is if I ever get the game running. Can't use the plug-ins any more; my sister deleted all the comp files and now I'm back to basic everything :()-The-Dammed

You should try Voyage century online best pirate game although it is quite new and has a few probs it is currently The BEST Free Pirate Game Online.

Online Pirate Games

Do You Know Of Any Online Pirate Games?

Hey does anyone know any games as good as Pirates Online which has the create your own character, and other similar game features but does not require any downloads whatsoever like Runescape???

-reply by Yesenia

I play Voyage Century Online, it is the best for naw free pirate like online MMORPG game, and ther is pay&play server withaut item mall shop. I think pay&play server is beter then free server becouse in free servers players buy lot of item mall stuf and they are alyes stronger then you if you don't buy from item mall, and it is cheaper to pay ewry month litle feed then spend lots of money in the item mall shop to keap up with other players._Sory for bad english_-reply by ZGmrki

Yea dude pirates of the burning sea is proly gonna be the best game it just came out november 22,2007 I'm getting it soon looks awesome. You should get it 15 $ a month like wow but its 50$ to buy the game. You can only get it at gamestop or best buy. You should check it out.-reply by dkimball

I don't know about you but I am a major fan on mmorpg pirate games, they are so much different than world of warcraft or those mmorpgs, I love how you can own a ship and go around and kill pirates and all that great stuff. I am really wanting to play a new pirate game that is free. I want it to be the type where you can buy a ship and go kill pirates and all that awesome stuff. I already know about the following pirate games:Dogs of the seas(This game is alright but cannot be played nonstop)
Puzzle Pirates(Highly addictive, I just got tired of it)
World of Pirates(The graphics suck)
Zepirates(I just dont like this game for some reason)
Pirates of the burning sea(Looks fun however is in beta and my beta application is still waiting for approval if I do get approved)
Do you know of any other free pirate games? I am anxous to play another new pirates mmorpg that the graphics don't look like they came from MS Paint or the game is just boring really fast. Also if your trying the pirate games on my list, World of pirates is a paid game it requires and one time fee and its pretty fun, I just hate the graphics. This is just my thread on discusing all about those fun pirates MMOPG's.

POTBS(pirates of the burning sea)is now avalible to buy
if you are in the USA,go on prima.com and there is a $10 discount voucher when bought in best buy
you need a printer to use the offer