xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

I Hate School!

I hate school, it sucks down all my time down the drain and I have no free time. School really stinks not to mention and hour of homework a day!I always get homework from Math and French every stinking day!:rolleyes: School sucks down all my free time and I don't have enough time to do fun things like play video games or playing on the pc. Two days is not enough for a weekend. Whos with me? Just wonderin:P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
The same topic started here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/2237-i-hate-school-except-ict/ and you should have continued your discussion. Search the forum before making a redundant topic.

I agree with you..... I get way to much homework and lots of projects. I have yet to have a day of school without getting homework so far this year. It seems like my teachers like to assign lots of homework on the same days too. I think I average around 4 hours of homework a night or more, its not fun. It was extremely hard to do everything in the fall when I had soccer after school everyday for a couple hours.They should lighten the load :rolleyes: What grade are you in WDSnav? 1 hour a day isn't much.....

I agree with you..... I get way to much homework and lots of projects. I have yet to have a day of school without getting homework so far this year. It seems like my teachers like to assign lots of homework on the same days too. I think I average around 4 hours of homework a night or more, its not fun. It was extremely hard to do everything in the fall when I had soccer after school everyday for a couple hours.
They should lighten the load :rolleyes: What grade are you in WDSnav? 1 hour a day isn't much.....

yeoowww 4 hours of homework?!?!?! That would give you enough time to go to school come home and do your homework and eat then go to bed!That must really stink for you. Im in 8th grade with a gpa of around 3.6 I got the A honor roll. What grade are you in?high school?

Cone on, everyone hates school. But despite the hatred, it is a necessary evil that we all have to go through. In the good old days, we used to finish school somewhere around high school and university. Now, most of us go for a postgraduate degree. We have to be prepared to go through a long (and bad) time in school.

Uhh, I'm definitely with you on this. I get (or used to get) tons of homework that wastes my time, and get a load of this: I start at 7:40 AM and go until at least 6:10 in the night. How's that for a long day that takes up time? (Yet I still managed not to ever get suspended.)

Cone on, everyone hates school. But despite the hatred, it is a necessary evil that we all have to go through. In the good old days, we used to finish school somewhere around high school and university. Now, most of us go for a postgraduate degree. We have to be prepared to go through a long (and bad) time in school.

lol, is that really the truth?!?!I already mourn school enough!I wish I could turn back the clock and go to school when it was really easy and come back to know where im graduated. That would be really nice. My parents have always told me that when they were in school that it was a lot easier. This one day I brought home some Algebra from math class and I was confused and my mom was like what the hell?!?!?!lol but I managed to figure it out, its not fair how easy of a life of school my parents had and this generation we have to go through hell to get our diploma.

lol, is that really the truth?!?!I already mourn school enough!I wish I could turn back the clock and go to school when it was really easy and come back to know where im graduated. That would be really nice. My parents have always told me that when they were in school that it was a lot easier. This one day I brought home some Algebra from math class and I was confused and my mom was like what the hell?!?!?!lol but I managed to figure it out, its not fair how easy of a life of school my parents had and this generation we have to go through hell to get our diploma.

yea but think about it civilization is becoming more advanced and for me school is fun i am a freshman in highschool and hanging out with my cousins going to parties the waterpolo team my girlfriend. Cmon it is fun and i cant imagine living without all of that stuff . THe homework doesnt even bother me i finish it in 1-2 hours and i have the rest of the day to do as i wish. I think that all these activites are fun especially bring my girlfriend over and doing my hw with her and then going somewhere fun or chilling. I donno about you guys but i am having the time of my life!!!

I hated school as well until Year 12... Not so much because of the homework though. I rarely gave that a shot if I didn't feel like it... plus there's always someone you can copy off the next day :rolleyes:But seriously doing 9-3 with 2 days off plus all the holidays is better than doing 9-5 with 2 days off and 4 weeks annual leave. Enjoy school and the free weekends while you still can before you have to go off to the evil place called work!It sucks about a million times more.

I hate school, it sucks down all my time down the drain and I have no free time. School really stinks not to mention and hour of homework a day!I always get homework from Math and French every stinking day!:rolleyes: School sucks down all my free time and I don't have enough time to do fun things like play video games or playing on the pc. Two days is not enough for a weekend. Whos with me? Just wonderin:P

Dear WDSnav and everyone who hates school,

1. You have responsibility to give your generation and next generations a new facilities . Our parents generations and our generation gives you the electricity, trains, trams, buses, cars, airplanes, TV, video, CD, TV, Movies, computers, copiers, printers, telephones, mobiles, messages, and video games etc.....

2. It is your job now to study and grow in knowledge as your body grows.

3. Your parents help you and do jobs outside and inside home to let you study and gain knowledge. Otherwise you have to wash your clothes, get some money to live, cook your food, clean your place etc...etc

4. School is not only for knowledge but to exercise the life by practicing how to related to others, make friends, share sports, protect your self by different mean and how to solve the problems.

5. You see and hear how the royals children are going to school too. They don't say why ? we don't need it. Even in the olden days, princes were taught by hard teachers, philosophers and trainer..

6. You have to make your balance , if you have spare time after study (I say if ..), you can watch TV , video , read books and newspaper, listen to musics, chats, make some social activities and sports. Otherwise you have the school vacation to do that and you are lucky and have 2 wekend breaks nowdays (in our times was one).

7. You are complaining for tiny home works, our generation did lot of them and voluntary home work too and we went to bed very very late.

8. Don't say it is waste of your time. It is your fun times. Remember if you are not go to school then you have to work to eat and do everthing to yourself. Your parents will not let after your 6 years age to stay home to play videogame while they have to work out and in the house.

Honestly, you'll miss it.I was in school from 7:15 am to 2:36pm, and then on mondays until 5pm for jazz, tuesdays until 6 (marching band), I went back from 6-8ish on thursdays (marching again), and then football games (if they had one) on fridays, and about every other saturday we had competetions.On top of that, I worked 10-20 hours a week, had church wednesday nights and sundays, ran a website and a forum and still had time left over.Its all about managing your time.and then once you get in work v_vIt gets worse, and you have to take care of yourself. Enjoy school while you can.

Dear WDSnav and everyone who hates school,

7. You are complaining for tiny home works, our generation did lot of them and voluntary home work too and we went to bed very very late.

Tiny homework assignements? I have to do a report on midieval Europe in one month! My English/SS teacher goes mad with homework sometimes, plus work from every other teacher.

I hear it all the time that people hate school. But really, what would you be doing if you didnt go to school. I bet some would just stay home and stare at a computer or TV for the entire day, day after day. Now some of you may think that that would be great, but think about it. You would never see anyone and after awhile you would get tired of playing games every single day. You would hardly ever see your friends. Sure school can be a pain with all the work but you get more out of it than stress. It allows you to gain knowledge and also socialize and see people you wouldnt ever see or have known if you didnt go. If you spend all of your time thinking how bad and worthless you think school is, thats how its going to really feel. Why dont you just try and enjoy it? Ive got a ton of work with several AP classes and I am also involved in sports after school. I dont have a lot of time but I am still happy with how things are going because when I am at school or practice, I try to enjoy it. Is the glass half full or half empty? I say half full.

Tiny homework assignements? I have to do a report on midieval Europe in one month! My English/SS teacher goes mad with homework sometimes, plus work from every other teacher.

You do your report in 30 days. Divide your effort on 30 days and you find it is tiny comparing what we did.

I advised that person who want to stay home to play video games.

At the end it is your knowledge and your future. Do as you like and choose your future "to be" or not "to be".

Complaing will not help. It will not reduce your liability but put pressure on your spirit and health. Accept the reality and enjoy the golden times that is school time.

You've got a report due in a month?? What's wrong with that... wow only a month to complete it.This is training to meet deadlines and a month is a pretty freaking good one!Suck it up and enjoy all the holidays while you still can.

I just feel that school is a constant cycle. YOu do the same things everyday. Which it seems like it most of the time. SOme days there are exciting events but that's not much. ITs monotonus. If that's the word spelled correctly. lol. I sort of like learning. One hour of homework??? that doesn't seem much to dread. Do you have sports or something? Is it why you don't have time to play on the computer and do other activities??