xisto Community
lacking_imagination

Rhythm-action/music Games

I just noticed there's no subforum for this.. Anyways, anyone play rhythm action games?I love DDR and In The Groove, and lately I've been playing Guitar Hero on ps2. Another recent favorite for me was Gitaroo Man for PS2. It was really different from a lot of rhythm action games and it was freaking hard... Its really rare though, so good luck finding it :rolleyes:Anyone else love music games?

yeah! :)there was this classic game around a while ago for PlayStation One called Vib Ribbon... it was brilliant! Used only 4 buttons, and was easy to get the hang of, but still somehow got challenging later into the game. And the coolest bit: you could play to songs from your own CD's. How good is that!They just don't make quality, original, games like that anymore! :rolleyes: lol

yeah! :)
there was this classic game around a while ago for PlayStation One called Vib Ribbon... it was brilliant! Used only 4 buttons, and was easy to get the hang of, but still somehow got challenging later into the game. And the coolest bit: you could play to songs from your own CD's. How good is that!

They just don't make quality, original, games like that anymore! :rolleyes: lol

Did Vib Ribbon ever come out in america? I don't want to import a ps1 (or ps2) for just a few games (vib ribbon, mojib ribbon, for teh most part)... I'm also looking for Rez for ps2, but its pretty rare too