xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nibbler26

Its Nibbler

Sup Everyone.. Ill Put This Into A More Organized Way (Like A Form)

Name

Jonathan

Interests

Computer Programming (Visual Basic 6, C++) , Graphics Designing (Photoshop Cs2), Basketball (Sometimes) And Of Course DDR =)

How Did You Find This Site

I Found This Site While I Was Searching On Google (My Good Old Friend Lol)

Are You Planning To Stay Active And Why

Yes I Am Planning To Stay Active.. Why? Because I Like The Host Benefits, The Hosting System It Looks Cool With The Green Color Lol .. And Im Hoping I Can Help.

Any Other Comments

Nope Thats It .. Glad To Introduce Myself.

Sup Everyone.. Ill Put This Into A More Organized Way (Like A Form)

Name

Jonathan

Interests

Computer Programming (Visual Basic 6, C++) , Graphics Designing (Photoshop Cs2), Basketball (Sometimes) And Of Course DDR =)

How Did You Find This Site

I Found This Site While I Was Searching On Google (My Good Old Friend Lol)

Are You Planning To Stay Active And Why

Yes I Am Planning To Stay Active.. Why? Because I Like The Host Benefits, The Hosting System It Looks Cool With The Green Color Lol .. And Im Hoping I Can Help.

Any Other Comments

Nope Thats It .. Glad To Introduce Myself.

welcome to Xisto the number place for hosting even when ur site is popular they can cover the bandwidth and nice decent hosting package prolly the best place ever havent found anything better so far so stay active and contribute and goodl uck with ya site.

Hello Nibbler26 and welcome to Xisto!I am thrilled to see that more and more people are coming to this wonderful site and are deciding to become members. Remember that posting is a very important thing here at Xisto and, if done regularly, will allow you to keep your free account active and site up and running smoothly with no downtime. I would like to wish the best of luck to you and your future website and I hope that once it is finished you will take the time to introduce it to us and share it with us. Once again, good luck and see you in the forums!

nibbler? ha! I used you once to cut a 12cm hole in my case! you were great, no messing around with jaggeded edges or anything! It's good seeing the younger croud getting into computers and webpage design, good for you. Welcome to the forums!!