xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SoCalAztec

Hey Everyone

I just joined Trap 17 and i am enjoying all the conversation that comes along with this website. The mods are on top of things like i have never seen before, well kept up website. I am looking forward to communicating with as many people as i can. I am a studying Accountant at San Diego State and learning about Web Hosting to start my own business. See you guys around.....

I just joined Trap 17 and i am enjoying all the conversation that comes along with this website. The mods are on top of things like i have never seen before, well kept up website. I am looking forward to communicating with as many people as i can. I am a studying Accountant at San Diego State and learning about Web Hosting to start my own business. See you guys around.....

welcome to Xisto. enjoy your stay, stay active, and interact in topics. also, good luck with your hosting.

I hope you get your hosting soon. Keep posting to keep your hosting, oh and important thing is to read the rules. YOu'll just never know what you might do is wrong... Oh everyone should be friendly... so don't hesistate.

Hey there SoCalAztec!Welcome to Xisto, the best free web-hosting provider in the world, at least in my opinion. Anyways, I am glad to see that you have decided to join us and would like to wish you the best of luck on the creation and managing of your future website. Just don't forget to come back to the forums frequently and be an active member that posts regularly as it is the key to keeping your free account active. Once again, good luck and see you around in the forums!