xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
apollo

Instant Demo

Thanx pal for infroming our friends about this demo and tutorial creation software.

this software captures the screen and exports them as swf files. These can be used as demo for our software or tutorials and can be histed to our site.

You can donload this software form the company website here. The above post prvides link to a sample.

Explore the Instant-Demo Site to learn more how to use it you get ther tutorials.

Thanks for the links. I didn't know that something like this could be available for free. The trial version is available too which is a good thing since we can see how it actually works and if one likes it s/he can buy it online. I'm going to try out the trial version when I'm more free and will tell you how it works.

I have tried this once before and it seemd to work great. Not this particular product but one that was only a trial version. It is very helpful when you want to give people the visual effect like when making a tutorial on photoshop. It is a lot less explaining and shows the user exactly what to do. I also didn't know you could download it for free. Thanks for the link I will have to keep it in mind.

yeah, that right. Just quality is bad and if u want to make longer video you got to film it in part and then combo as 1 video in Movie Maker

The latest version supports videos of several hours and the visual quality is great (it always was if you use the html container). There is also a new Zoom and Pan option in the editor :)