xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iwuvcookies

Do You Listen To Radio Talk Stations? radio talk stations are addicting

I don't know about people in other countries but I like listening to radio talk stations. Such as 105.3 FM. Which segments throughout the day or talk personalities like Tom Leykis, Pugs and Kelly, Russ Martin show, etc oh and can't forget Loveline. The Tom Leykis show isn't as bad as Howard Stern but its controversial. Not many may like him but its okay. OH and they just talk about news and stuff happening with people. Do you listen to any radio talk stations?? any favorite.

I can't stand radio talk shows to be honest. Sometimes there's a good joke, but I prefer music and forums or at least TV talk shows. My dad always turns on this talk show called car talk and it's so boring.... Or 88.5 and its just politics and such. I understand it's important stuff to know about, but the guys voice is so annoying! It's monotonous and it just drives me insane that he has no expression. He probably regrets not having done anything with his life but talk about things he might not even care about, or has discussed far too many times to care! My sympathies to him though, he keeps lots of old people in the world caring. :XD: