xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arnz

You At Sport What sports did you play (past and present).. and how did you go?

Just wondering the sports that you played in the past and present, and how you went/details in them.Basketball - Point Guard or Forward. Played it in my late high school years (1998-2002) Preferred playing Forward and have a few Invidual Player Achievements and Team trophies from those years.Cricket - Fast medium/No 8 bat. May have only played this for only 2 years at competitive level, didnt have the temperament or commitment to continue playing. I was told and I'll agree that I'm a bit of a slogger with the bat at times, thus batting at 8.Soccer - Played only during my primary school years. Was one of few having to play for my normal age grade and the age grade up during my younger days.Touch Football (non-contact rugby) - played mostly as a inter-school sport. May have been a quiet achiever in this sport, but did found it fast-paced and fun.

I have played soccer for 7 years now. I realy like it:) that`s cool, no hands used:), just leg`s and brains:)!

I love the sport of soccer. I play soccer 11 months outta the year. I play on a team named Westound FC(formally known as FC kitsap) here in WA. We are a Premier 1 soccer team, which is the best of the best in the state of WA. We are ranked #4 in WA. I have been playing soccer for 11yrs now, and i am only 15. My favorite position is goalie. I like to jump around batting at things. :angry:

I play soO much sport.. buht i dont like people knowin it.. i dont know why; people will think i am a man lolI play tennis (im not really good at this), football (im quite good at this), badminton (very good at this), basketball (quite good at this), aletics (i love to run and jump around) and i think i am brilliant at netball :angry: im quite sporty to be honest

I haven't really played any sport, but I enjoy skiing. It doesn't require a ton of energy, or make you sweat up a ton, but heck is it expensive (varying prices at differentmountains, plus all your gear), and in some cases, not that close to home (although Camelback, in Pennsylvania, claims that the 2 hour or so ride from NYC is short, and I agree).

Baseball - I have only really played this sport. About 4 years straight..... I am now going into the "Majors" in which is the highest league in our division ( not MLB but you know its like a local thing )I am kinda good i guess i paly third base and ss

I played basketball for seventh and half of eight grade, our team completely sucked so now I try to forget any and everything about me ever playing on the basketball team. I play ice hockey for fun up town with a bunch of other people and we get some really good games going. There's only been one major injury and thats when somebody get hit by a slapshot without wearing pads. I think he was on crutches the next day.Thats about all the sports I play, I'm not much into sports anymore and prefer to spend my time on the computer making websites, forums, and meeting people. :lol:

sports, pshwaa i dislike them with a passion, now soccer, on the other hand is not a sport, that is an art..lol so you can say i like soccer, i used to play soccer all the time during recess in elementaary school, until they banned all sports, since then ive hated ALL sports just because i couldn't play any, and it will always be that way too.... but the teams that we formed my team always picked the best players :-D the other team was all russians because they picked all of the russian players, and they generally lost.. lmao

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I play soO much sport.. buht i dont like people knowin it.. i dont know why; people will think i am a man lol

I play tennis (im not really good at this), football (im quite good at this), badminton (very good at this), basketball (quite good at this), aletics (i love to run and jump around) and i think i am brilliant at netball :blink: im quite sporty to be honest.

I had a similar problem in high school and college. :lol: We didn't have girls interscholastic competitions back then tho. In college I was school champ at Badminton, so I guess you could say I was very good at it also. I am too short for basketball, but volleyball, baseball (hardball), field hockey, and track (100yd dash) were things I enjoyed and did fairly well at. Especially 100yd dash. Later in life I took up horseback riding, yes it is considered a sport; however non competitive.

I've been strictly a runner now for about 4-5 years. I participated on the cross country team for my highschool this year, and have tried my hardest to keep on practicing even though I'm not currently on a team nor running with anyone else... which isn't as fun.But I've also recently gotten into basketball. Since my P.E. teacher is a complete moron, all we ever do is play basketball in the gym, so I've now been playing basketball almost every single day for at least one hour (I've started playing at the park up the street from my house with some friends almost daily as well). Getting closer to touching the rim every week... but then again, I'm still using my old running shoes to play bball. I need to get me some basketball shoes...And as well as running and basketball, I've played a bit of tennis since one of my better friends is on the tennis team at my school. I just play a little, though...And of course, I play all these made up sports with my friends all the time. "modified" warball on the tennis court, lavamonster (oh yeah classic...), "The Thing," fooling around with airsoft guns... you name it we've done it (except for almost everything you guys name.)

umm,i like sports very much.if weather was fine,i often do a lot but not excessive.i do pefer playing basketball,because it is easy to group as 3 or 5 and play for gainning cola ,j/k <_<.basketball can practise many aspect of our body than other sports IMO.the most point is that i like to do various and designed action to pass rival and throw in ball under a crisp sound caused by basket net...very ease,heh

gymnastics - got first place in NY state and first in regionals which consisted of about 7 states....went to las vegas but got 9th cuz i screwed up one of my events.. i earily have over 100 medals...about 5 trophies and a plack...started in 2nd grade ended it in 8th grade i began to not want to do gymnastics anymore althgough i happen to be a natural =/ but i began to lose interest and we were having financial problems...wrestling - 8th grade...did that for one year only...fun year my strngth from gymnastics helped me out alot...just need the skills more...learned alot so now i can beat any non experienced wrestler to the ground lolbaseball - haha lots of fun...did that in 8th grade also and wus my only year i tried for baseball...i play the outfield for my strong arm...my accuracy wusnt quiet there thou hah but def improved through the year offensively...last game: went 3 of 4 a triple double single and a walk =)track - was excited to join and really get in shape...they put me as a sprinter...but i had ankle problems and later on the year i began to lose interest in track...it started to bore me so i quit...tennis - probably one of the most funnest sports ive played...its alot harder than you think...ive been in it for 3 years now n i play for the varsity team doubles...my serves i think now is my strong point...i usuually get at least 2 aces a match..this will b my last year and we have a run for 1st place in leagues...swimming/diving - was the fastest swimmer on the team...i did this for about only 2 years...i can swim a 50(2laps) in 24.19 secs i was mainly the sprinter...best with the freestyle and breastroke...and also did diving which i loved in the beginnin yet got tried of at the end...ive had to do a double front flip but instead i did a 2 1/4 i guess u can say and landed right on my stomach and face and that hurt soooo much i wanted to stop diving, my whole body was red, my face, stomach and i had circles on my body where the water actaully didnt hit becuase i guess bubbles were form there and once i hit the water i didnt sink much at all and i reach the surface pretty quick so yeah...it was that bad...

i have played soccer sine i was seven or eight. i just never was in a organized team until i came here to the states. i had played soccer in a team before like each neighborhood basically had their own team and we would just go out and challenge each other without referees, but ti was fun like that. Than i came here and joined a soccer team, started in rec but we moved all the way to classic.. iloved taht eam cuz i was captain, i was like their go to player heh, scored most of the goals :) . I have played forward until like the lst two years. Than i wanted to try playing midfield but it really isnt as fun cuz you have to run your *bottom* off..but i was better when i was younger than somehow i got hurt, my heels, and have never really bounced back the way i was... im still ok but not as good as i used to be. Also, with the tam i play now (High Scool and a League tam) it's not that fun anymore. I jsut don't like my teammates or the coach the way they want to play the game. BUT SOCCER RULES! HAHA I see many people here also play or watch soccer. it's the only forum i ever been to that had this many soccer fans.